sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney Thread

Unhappy Harmoney Thread

Where has the P2P Harmoney thread in Off Market Discussions gone????
    Soolaimon

I'm also disappointed to see it disappear. Where would be the most appropriate place to host that discussion? Same with the equity crowdfunding currently in the Snowball thread on the NZX forum - not really the right place.

Maybe there should be a new section for crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending?

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    I'm also disappointed to see it disappear. Where would be the most appropriate place to host that discussion? Same with the equity crowdfunding currently in the Snowball thread on the NZX forum - not really the right place.

Maybe there should be a new section for crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending?
    I would be happy if another thread or section could be started, but it would be nice to know why the Harmoney thread was cut. It was interesting and informative which is what Sharetrader is supposed to be.
    Soolaimon

Dilettante

I suspect this is another case of a poster deciding to shut down their history which seems to include any threads these people started. But I cant remember who started this thread so cant be sure
    I think the moderator needs to consider this issue because the starter of a thread should have no authority to close down the thoughts other posters want to share on the forum. The shut downs in the last 12 months are making a mockery of Sharetrader
    Last edited by iceman; 14-12-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I suspect this is another case of a poster deciding to shut down their history which seems to include any threads these people started. But I cant remember who started this thread so cant be sure
    I think the moderator needs to consider this issue because the starter of a thread should have no authority to close down the thoughts other posters want to share on the forum. The shut downs in the last 12 months are making a mockery of Sharetrader
    Can we just start another one?????
    Soolaimon

Which forum does it belong in?

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Which forum does it belong in?
    Reading through the descriptions of the forums, I think where it was in the Off Market Discussions would be the place. (if we are allowed)
    Soolaimon

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Reading through the descriptions of the forums, I think where it was in the Off Market Discussions would be the place. (if we are allowed)
    Yes that would be the best place for it. It is a shame we have lost the other thread as it had some good comments on it. Nothing stopping you (or anyone) from starting another thread.