sharetrader
Page 280 of 465 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

The site was closed for a while stating they were doing some maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    The site was closed for a while stating they were doing some maintenance.
    Well all they've managed to do is stuff the whole site. Harmoney's tech gurus need some upskilling.

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Well all they've managed to do is stuff the whole site. Harmoney's tech gurus need some upskilling.
    Going ok now. 12 loans up
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Going ok now. 12 loans up
    Yes, going now - just. Still as slow as a week of wet Sundays.

Harmoney retail RAR has been trending down for sometime now. Currently 13.07% (lowest since mid-2015) and heading toward the 12s. Scorecard 1.5 starting to bite?
    Attachment 9234

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Harmoney retail RAR has been trending down for sometime now. Currently 13.07% (lowest since mid-2015) and heading toward the 12s. Scorecard 1.5 starting to bite?
    Attachment 9234
    I'm down from high 16s to 14.99% this morning. It's taken 2 months to drop that quickly. That's over 2600 loans and 21 months. I'm weighted mostly in Cs and Ds. I get the feeling we're making hay while the sun shines. These kinds of returns will attract competition wanting to undercut them because investors are accepting 2.5% in the bank or on rental properties. O/seas returns in these sorts of investments are not as good as they are here.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    I'm down from high 16s to 14.99% this morning. It's taken 2 months to drop that quickly. That's over 2600 loans and 21 months. I'm weighted mostly in Cs and Ds. I get the feeling we're making hay while the sun shines. These kinds of returns will attract competition wanting to undercut them because investors are accepting 2.5% in the bank or on rental properties. O/seas returns in these sorts of investments are not as good as they are here.
    Your RAR of over 16% wasn't going to last long term. You're now at a more realistic RAR for your risk mix & time of investment.

IMO the only way you can work out your actual growth is get your balance one year ago and compare it with today's balance. Of course you'll need to add up funding available, in funding and outstanding principle but if you do, I think you may be shocked by your actual growth, mine is about 7.5% compared with a RAR of almost 16%. DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
    IMO the only way you can work out your actual growth is get your balance one year ago and compare it with today's balance. Of course you'll need to add up funding available, in funding and outstanding principle but if you do, I think you may be shocked by your actual growth, mine is about 7.5% compared with a RAR of almost 16%. DYOR
    Mine is 8.9%

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    Mine is 8.9%
    Harmoney's RAR formula looks to be reasonably sound but doesn't seem to allow for the "dead time" between the time the borrower pays Harmoney and when Harmoney credits the money to your account. Also, it's not the whole difference, but the figures you've calculated are after tax but Harmoney's RAR figure is before tax.