sharetrader
Page 370 of 465 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    I didn't spot that - but I only looked enough to pick what I had $ for
    No defaults in any of the 6 still listed and none on the one I invested in
    yep there was a B grade default, although you wouldn't have seen that on your filter. Didn't see any other defaulter though!?

Managed to plough a good amount in this morning, my "weekly" deposits have been turning into daily ones - certainly great news for HM users - even if most are rewrites....

yeah, nah

Default Loans Paid Off

Another graph...trying to get a feel for loan pay offs:

Loans Paid Off.png

Blue: Number of loans (held in month)
    • shows my initial ~3 month 'buy in' period
    • followed by slow increase due to reinvestment of interest over time
    • more recent slight decrease as I purchase more notes per loan (so number of loans decreasing)

Orange: Loans paid off (in month)

• appears to lag number of loans by around 6 months (i.e. significant loans paid off at ~6 months)
    • first, large peak - most likely due to the interest rate adjustment in Aug/17 that saw a huge fall in rates (so wise borrowers rewriting loans)
    • second, smaller peak, not sure, (i) an 'echo' 6 months on from the first peak or (ii) a post Christmas anomaly? (probably an 'echo')

Notes:
    • I'll continue to purchase more notes per loan, which should see the overall loan number drop, and 'workload' (reinvesting rewrites) reduce.
    • A general view of paid off loans, for me, appears to be a pay off rate of around 5-6% of loans per month, so 60-70% of loans rewritten each year.
    • Difficult to see the trend, but I'm not liking the slow rise toward the end

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Another graph...trying to get a feel for loan pay offs:

• A general view of paid off loans, for me, appears to be a pay off rate of around 5-6% of loans per month, so 60-70% of loans rewritten each year.
    • Difficult to see the trend, but I'm not liking the slow rise toward the end
    Huge repayment rate. Would have thought your lower grades had a would have less rewrite/repays.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    30 Months ago we opened a HM account for my wife.

Specifically we invested Only in Re-Writes and also only in the Maximum Re-Write allowed for that Grade of loan.

Pleased to report that No Loan has every Defaulted or been Over due with payment over that time.
    I'm avoiding a lot of those "maxed out loans", under the thinking that the higher debt/income ratio would result in repayment difficulties - with no ability to rewrite out of trouble.

Incredible result Saamee. What type of risk grades are you investing in? Is it a large portfolio?

Some new noob/whale is sucking them loans up today lickte split - most likely doesn’t know about loan diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by IntheRearWithTheGear View Post
    Some new noob/whale is sucking them loans up today lickte split - most likely doesn’t know about loan diversity.
    '

It could be the institutions, they have the ability to hover-up the retail portal.

That said, am happy with the recent availability. Have picked up over 40 individual loans since Monday - wasn't long ago would be lucky to get that in a month.

41 loans in the last 24 hours, so they say but I only saw one. And I check several times a day. And, yes I also got quite a few earlier in the week, but struggling again now to invest as I want.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    41 loans in the last 24 hours, so they say but I only saw one. And I check several times a day. And, yes I also got quite a few earlier in the week, but struggling again now to invest as I want.
    I'd believe it. I saw 34 loans y'day. There were a whole bunch that released about 10.15am. You do have to get in quick, however, though not as quick as Lending Crowd. How anyone manages to get any money invested there is beyond me.

Just checked and there were 4 loans there and I only managed to get one and that was not one I would normally invest in.
    It is starting to be like lending crowd here.
    Soolaimon

Certainly were 41 loans yesterday. Picked up a good deal of those

Attachment 9967

You are right to an extent Soolaimon, that need to be quick on the uptake. However unlike LC, at least there is the volume currently and the option of autoinvest. Even if loans don't linger around for hours anymore. Several of the loans I'm getting the "RED SCREEN" (coincidently as I type - attached). Think that the red screen indicates a Big Fish (or several biggies) are attempting to buy the loan out in its entirity.

Capture.JPG