sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Brown said the fund currently held about $600,000 in roughly 200 underlying Harmoney loans - means an average to $3000 per loan. I wonder if they're buying on the retail platform or if they're getting special access as an institution and beating the rest of us to the loans?
    I was told recently that $2m was the minimum for wholesale but that they are not taking any more applications. Zip chance on either score!

Massive cock-up on my part yesterday. I had just bought a loan on Lending Crowd. I then went on to Harmoney and placed an order with the dollar amount not units! Something made me go back and check a little later but it was too late! Just raised my amount per loan too!

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Massive cock-up on my part yesterday. I had just bought a loan on Lending Crowd. I then went on to Harmoney and placed an order with the dollar amount not units! Something made me go back and check a little later but it was too late! Just raised my amount per loan too!
    I hope it was a good loan I did a similar thing early last year, I punched in 50 (for $50) and ended up with $1,250 - that loan is still going strong and earning 20.49% (Interest + principal has paid back half of it since January last year!)
    Last edited by myles; 16-04-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I hope it was a good loan I did a similar thing early last year, I punched in 50 (for $50) and ended up with $1,250 - that loan is still going strong and earning 20.49% (Interest + principal has paid back half of it since January last year!)
    Fingers crossed for us both! Mine was an A3. I don't normally buy them but with so much cash sitting idle....