sharetrader
Page 191 of 465 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    They would rather offer you facts instead of taking requests from people like you who want a "current future" return.
    No. I didn't say I wanted them to do that. I want them to fix the problems on their platform instead of giving more up to date, rather pointless, historical information.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    No. I didn't say I wanted them to do that. I want them to fix the problems on their platform instead of giving more up to date, rather pointless, historical information.
    Which is effectively asking for a CURRENT (up-to-date) estimate of your FUTURE return. Spend less time data mining and go invest.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Which is effectively asking for a CURRENT (up-to-date) estimate of your FUTURE return. Spend less time data mining and go invest.
    This is not a forum for getting personal, so I won't, but please behave the same way. I do not want future return estimates. When I said no, that is what I meant. I do want errors fixed - such as loans which are approved for 36 months but now still are recorded as 36 months but payments are occurring on a 60 month basis, and arrears records are therefore wrong. There are many errors in the system and, as I said before, I want them fixed rather than Harmoney spending money on providing frequently updated historical information.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    This is not a forum for getting personal, so I won't, but please behave the same way. I do not want future return estimates. When I said no, that is what I meant. I do want errors fixed - such as loans which are approved for 36 months but now still are recorded as 36 months but payments are occurring on a 60 month basis, and arrears records are therefore wrong. There are many errors in the system and, as I said before, I want them fixed rather than Harmoney spending money on providing frequently updated historical information.
    Fair enough

Xmas arrears have kicked in.
    My arrears total has increased sharply by 40% since Xmas.
    I suspect it's the xmas over spend by borrowers and hope they get paid off soon.

Hi guys,

Do you know if Harmoney have a suggestion area for new additions? I would like to filter (auto-lend) by region? I fi go through manually it tells me where the borrower is from, but there is no auto filter for it.

Thanks
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    Hi guys,

Do you know if Harmoney have a suggestion area for new additions? I would like to filter (auto-lend) by region? I fi go through manually it tells me where the borrower is from, but there is no auto filter for it.

Thanks
    I don't think they do at the moment. Normally myself and I believe others just email your suggestion(s) to someone you've dealt with from Harmoney.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    So how do you think regions will help your lending return?
    I have done an analysis (via Excel) of my, close to 900 loans, over the last 22 months and I can't really find any pattern that is positive or negative regarding regions.

Also if they provided a filter like that they would have to have a dropdown list of more than 50+ areas?!!

LOL
    Theres a loan for 48k at 19%. Reason to purchase new car.
    Doesn't sound like a sensible reason to borrow funds at 19% to me.
    Whats wrong with a 10,15,20k car?

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    LOL
    Theres a loan for 48k at 19%. Reason to purchase new car.
    Doesn't sound like a sensible reason to borrow funds at 19% to me.
    Whats wrong with a 10,15,20k car?
    That loan is a rewrite, they had $27k before so they've added another $21K to buy the new car I guess? The one good merit is, 15 successful repayments. I have taken 1 unit because of that.