sharetrader
Page 119 of 465 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    That date shows as their last payment date...
    Go to reports.
    Paid off
    Open loan number 60190
    From here you can see most of their info & toggle over to see what was entered when they applied for their loan

My REAL gripe is one cannot see a date on the reports when the loan was written off ... this date should show here!
    Yep. That was ( and always has been ) the one thing I have wanted to know regarding Paid Off loans - and the only way I know to find it is to Call the Call Center in Fiji!

Guru

That date shows as their last payment date...
    Go to reports.
    Paid off
    Open loan number 60190
    From here you can see most of their info & toggle over to see what was entered when they applied for their loan

My REAL gripe is one cannot see a date on the reports when the loan was written off ... this date should show here!
    I thought that notes were automatically charged-off 3 months from the last payment. The loan details give last payment date. So for example, if there was a payment on 24th February 2016 then in the absence of subsequent payments, the loan would be charged off on 25th May 2016. It would still be good to have the charge-off date date in the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I thought that notes were automatically charged-off 3 months from the last payment. The loan details give last payment date. So for example, if there was a payment on 24th February 2016 then in the absence of subsequent payments, the loan would be charged off on 25th May 2016. It would still be good to have the charge-off date date in the report.
    The write off i believe can happen at various times .. like if the borrower declares bankruptcy then HM usually writes off at that stage ... or if borrowers show a glimmer that once sorted they could make some payments down the track then the loan will just sit ... so no hard number of days on writing off. .
    These variables may be better described by Harmoney...

Have Harmoney lost their "valid users" spreadsheet, or have they only deleted my row from the spreadsheet? When I try to log in I get a message saying they're still validating my details. Muppets.

Have ya got it Sorted?

Yeah, working again now.

Does anyone know if there's a Harmoney API out there? I'm pretty sure there's something but can't find any documentation on it.

I wanna do things like see any loan listings, my available cash balance etc. without logging in

I placed a comment on LC thread and really it should have gone here ... it was referring to LC but probably more harmoney content ...
    So Kelvin I'll reply to your comment here:

Yep I'm also increasing my Harmoney loans with a daily sturdy push, up to and including 12th ..... but am absolutely and Totally Unsure if I'll carry on with them .... at say a PRN back in and Interest out or just unwind the whole lot ...

I've HM asked about ability to have further tiers... for larger balances ... but Nah it's not a happening thing...
    I reckon their current 26% of retail will drop .. but not sure that'll worry them as their wholesale will just hover the difference up.

With 75%+ of the loans taken up by institutions, is this really P2P lending?.. or just becoming another finance company.

Guru

...Yep I'm also increasing my Harmoney loans with a daily sturdy push, up to and including 12th ..... but am absolutely and Totally Unsure if I'll carry on with them .... at say a PRN back in and Interest out or just unwind the whole lot ...
    As the date approaches when the new higher fees apply, it will be interesting to see of the number of available loans to invest in will drop, to be followed by a surge after the cut-off.