sharetrader
Page 92 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Thanks Jinx, I hope it's of use to people.

I have just pushed a fix for that bug. Please try again.
    Yep fixed now

Peer

Useful graph, at least to me. I'll have to do a similar graph for my harmoney investment tracker. I noticed it doesn't seem to work in Firefox, fine in IE/Edge and Chrome though.

Looks like not many ppl wanting loan recently at harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Looks like not many ppl wanting loan recently at harmoney
    They are getting filled very quickly just got to go on the site more often.

I'd noticed since that big fraud mishap ... Harmoneys loan listings had seemed to slow down quite considerably. My thoughts were maybe not quite as many were making the cut!

there was over 15+ loans on thursday, but they got snapped up quite fast

It's pretty quiet for a Saturday. I usually find that the weekends are quite busy with people buying cars etc. Have been on three times today and......nothing. maybe a question for Harmoney to answer. Is this just a coincidence or are Harmoney being a bit more selective since the fraud case as suggested by Darchie (which cost me 100-bucks by the way).

Precis

Hi guys. I've been tinkering over the last week with a website that helps show your Harmoney loan information in a unique way.
    Great site PennyPicker. Thanks for making that available to us all. It's really good at showing trends which will influence how I invest going forward.

Peer

First thing this morning there were 2, at around 1pm there was about 11 (I think, didn't actually count them all), now there are 0.

It does appear that there are less loans on offer, but they are coming through, you just have to check often enough.

I didn't lose anything in the ones that were listed in the recent fraud, but I did have 2 notes in one that never made a payment around the same time which have now been written off. I have to wonder if Harmoney has become a target for ID fraud criminals?

I get crap happens, written off loans is part of doing business with such a high return, the problem I have is that there is little (read no) communication to investors about a loan that is written off, eg Why was it written off? etc

The shortage of loans is getting me concerned - the product does not really seem to be taking off with borrowers.
    Harmoney will also be concerned and be considering dropping their credit criteria to let more lower ranked borrowers in.
    This is the problem with this whole model - it's not Harmoneys money at stake.