sharetrader
Page 50 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

Halebop that dashboard you showed, is it from Harmoney or your own. Mine is nothing like that.
    Last edited by 777; 06-02-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Hale hop that dashboard you showed, is it from Harmoney or your own. Mine is nothing like that.
    It's the secret Harmoney dashboard given to preferred customers... just kidding!... It's mine constructed from data mostly using the export function on their report page but also a couple of manually maintained tables I keep that specifically track defaults and overall performance.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Halebop View Post
    It's the secret Harmoney dashboard given to preferred customers... just kidding!... It's mine constructed from data mostly using the export function on their report page but also a couple of manually maintained tables I keep that specifically track defaults and overall performance.
    That's alright then. As a net withdrawer I probably would not be a preferred customer anyway. Thanks and well done.

Quote Originally Posted by robolender.io View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have been automating my Harmoney investment for over a year (since the beginning of Harmoney). With over 25k invested, my personal RAR and XIRR is 15%.

Using a web application we have built, investors can set up and configure their personal investment criteria (strategies/filters). The system will then automatically invest in loans that match your investment strategy. With this application, there no need to manually check the loan marketplace for new loans.

Here is a preview image of the investment strategy page to demonstrate what our current capabilities are:

https://i.imgur.com/MIgvDH0.png

More preview images are available here: https://imgur.com/a/ufRUr

We are planning to make this application publicly available shortly.
    For those interested in an early preview or have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Are you saying that Harmoney have provided a API for others to use?
    Or have you reverse engineered their system and are doing this without their blessing?
    Last edited by Finite; 06-02-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Heartland and others with their 10s of millions must have some automated process?

Can't imagine several Heartland staff sitting down in front of terminals and deciding one by one which peers they will lend their millions to in $25 lots - yes?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investing Strategy changed!

With the obvious higher number of Re-Writes around these days @ Harmony, I am now mainly looking for either ( and preferably both ) of the following:

1) Re-Written loans

2) An initial loan with a high loan amount.. 25K+

Hopefully moving forwards, a Re-Written loan has less chance of being a Re-Re-Written loan! plus that an almost max Credit loan will not need to be Re-Written in the coming months....

Guru

But won't they just rewrite for another $5k when they have paid off the first $5k of $25k?
    I would have thought the fact they have rewritten once means they are motivated to get their balance to Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    But won't they just rewrite for another $5k when they have paid off the first $5k of $25k?
    I would have thought the fact they have rewritten once means they are motivated to get their balance to Zero
    My understanding of Harmoney Re-Writing a loan is to Increase the amount of Credit extended... The Borrower wishes to get deeper in to Debt not even thinking about really the day of clearing the loan!!

The Re-Writes are an Expansion to the original loan. Many new Re-Writes are just 1 month young... meaning very little capital has yet been repaid.....
    Last edited by Saamee; 08-02-2016 at 12:06 PM.

I read Harmoneys comment in that SST article about their service fee of 1.25% being increased. This spurred me to contact them direct to see how soon this was to happen and more importantly were they going to address this unfair effect upon investors of continually clipping the principal on the many rewrites. Their response was positive as they are, which will be later in the year! so thankfully they've finally listened to the many who have obviously voiced their distain of this rip-off! .. but detail on how they plan this new fee direction I believe should be released sooner than later...

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    I read Harmoneys comment in that SST article about their service fee of 1.25% being increased. This spurred me to contact them direct to see how soon this was to happen and more importantly were they going to address this unfair effect upon investors of continually clipping the principal on the many rewrites. Their response was positive as they are, which will be later in the year! so thankfully they've finally listened to the many who have obviously voiced their distain of this rip-off! .. but detail on how they plan this new fee direction I believe should be released sooner than later...
    This is good news.
    Now we just need them to make good on on their original promise, at the time of launching, of a secondary market.
    I won't mention their change (that was not notified to investors) of removing late fees from tardy borrowers that were meant to be paid to investors!
    Last edited by Finite; 11-02-2016 at 05:21 PM.