Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
I think I might be done with Harmoney--I've had ~15% of my total investment paid back over the past few months with almost no loans to reinvest (4 in July, 11 in June). Not sure where to take the funds.
Sometimes you can lose heart CageyB, but there has been slim pickins' lately for almost everyone except some people on this forum who state that they are able to reinvest their large cash reserves easily; hmmm, maybe they have very broad or no filters, a lot of time and maybe good luck!

I keep track of my principal repayments over a running 6 month period and have found 44% of my total outstanding principal is repaid over this time.

So it is a difficult task to lend new money against the rapid flow of repayments. I currently have a 22% Cash Balance vs Outstanding Principal and have Autolend On.
I do receive a trickle of loans this way with my very strict filters and if I happen to log in and see some loans in and out of my Autolend filter, I quickly analyze them and if suitable lend to them before they vanish within minutes!