sharetrader
Page 148 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Nice one humvee

So according to your data: lend to older, not single, homeowners?
    You beat me to answering this observation too

Loan length appears not to matter also.
    Renters, boarder, 20-29 , single seem to be highly represented in your data of charge offs

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    You beat me to answering this observation too

Loan length appears not to matter also.
    Renters, boarder, 20-29 , single seem to be highly represented in your data of charge offs
    Opps this analysis could be distorted slightly as we don't know what grades Kelvin invests in or if he is weighted heavy in the riskier grades.

The criteria of being single, young , renting etc also happen to be criteria which finance companies use to give grades which have higher default rates

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Nice one humvee

So according to your data: lend to older, not single, homeowners?
    Yes BUT with a very big BUT ...... is this already reflected in the grades assigned and therefore the interest rate charged and the return - see attached

One thing to note in the early days I did not invest in C grade but do now, I have never really investeted in A & B grade. Recently I have been reducing exposure to F grade(since fee increase)

age vs grade.JPG
    marital status vs grade.JPG
    residential status vs grade.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    ...based on 2000+ loans in all status...

Attachment 8261
    Humvee really intrigued by your data as a benchmark, mine to July below, sample size 2700 loans (but only 1900 current or arrears)

The attached is done on no qualitative assessment other than using Harmoney's rating (I don't do A or F and do less Bs and Es than Cs and Ds) i.e. just take a quant/weighting approach & trust their rating and law of bigger numbers

HARMONEY_JULY_2016.png
    Last edited by Halebop; 31-08-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Harmoney_Satisfaction.png

Harmoney's Survey results are interesting. While I can't quite read the scores precisely, they indicate a net promoter style score of around -4 or -5, a fairly representative score of large finance service company brands.

Arguably not the result an innovator / challenger brand is looking for?

Edit: Need to add kudos for Harmoney sharing, most companies are too sensitive to share sentiment data.
    Last edited by Halebop; 31-08-2016 at 10:05 PM.

This is probably the most important stats to me. It tells me IF my time spent selecting loans vs random is worth it - and if by being selective I am making things better or worse

I had to extract the platform data from the graph - so there is some reduced accuracy there - as it would appear other then the graph this data is not available.

For some reason I am underperforming the platform on F Grade Arrears - But I am overperforming the platform stats in all other areas including F grade charge-offs

Attachment 8272

Thanks for sharing your stats Humvee. Very interesting. Your 60 months loans are performing much better than your 36 months in terms of charge offs.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    This is probably the most important stats to me. It tells me IF my time spent selecting loans vs random is worth it - and if by being selective I am making things better or worse

I had to extract the platform data from the graph - so there is some reduced accuracy there - as it would appear other then the graph this data is not available.

For some reason I am underperforming the platform on F Grade Arrears - But I am overperforming the platform stats in all other areas including F grade charge-offs

Attachment 8272
    Write-off % would need to be on a similar age profile. Perhaps their stats are from the start of Harmoney whereas your figures are for a younger portfolio?

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Write-off % would need to be on a similar age profile. Perhaps their stats are from the start of Harmoney whereas your figures are for a younger portfolio?
    My oldest loan in Jan 2015

Harmoney 1st launched September 2014

I've noticed over the past few weeks my charged off amount is creeping down, i.e. it's less than it was previously. Only by 1.5%. Anyone else seen this? Does it mean debt collection has reclaimed some of what was lost?