sharetrader
Page 153 of 465 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post

And if only I could amend my filter to exclude those less than a few cents in arrears.

Did you see my comment about what I think is causing the $0.00 arrears loans

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    That is an excellent enhancement. With all this data my spreadsheet skills are improving at a rapid rate - trying to analyse all the information in the way I want it I am learning about all sorts of functions that I have never used before!
    It is New status's shown on report too

Arrears report has been enhanced - now shows timeframe since last payment (0-30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-120). The last should probably say 91-120+.
    I have some Arrears (121-180) so the 90-120 wont be +

Arrears report has been enhanced - now shows timeframe since last payment (0-30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-120). The last should probably say 91-120+.

I think this is a good addition, now I just need to work out a good way to use it.

And if only I could amend my filter to exclude those less than a few cents in arrears.
    Are your arrears total figures accurate? The figure on the dashboard is over double what it is when I add up each individual one. Has been like this for 2 months+

@Humvee
    My arrears of $0.00 have had pymts within the last month. Might just be the overall loan is a small amount out, and at my level that is $0.00.
    I have loans that are beyond 120 days in arrears, but are showing in the 90-120 category.
    Thx for the extra statuses(?). I've added a report, it's empty so far.

@mjplost
    My dashboard arrears is about 10% more than the sum of the individual arrears. Perhaps they use a random number generator for the dashboard number. I'm more concerned about whether or not the loan will be charged off, how many days since the last payment etc., not so much the actual arrears amount.

It's good that they're adding these features, but it does take the gloss off when the numbers don't add up etc. It has me scratching my head wondering how they these changes get a pass mark in testing prior to implementation. It also makes me wonder what else is wrong that we haven't spotted. Do we need to screen scrape our data every day, and run our own calculations on it to check they're doing it right?
    Last edited by kiwi_on_OE; 15-09-2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: add my rant at the end

Harmoney (Verified) Dan@Harmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjplost View Post
    Are your arrears total figures accurate? The figure on the dashboard is over double what it is when I add up each individual one. Has been like this for 2 months+
    Hi, If you email me at dan@harmoney.co.nz with the details of your account we will take a look at it. Thanks.

I was browsing through loans a few minutes ago an noticed that one of the loans listed has a monthly repayment amount of $0.00 and further more it was already 61% funded. How can a loan listed like this have any credibility?.
    I noticed it on some loans yesterday also.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    I was browsing through loans a few minutes ago an noticed that one of the loans listed has a monthly repayment amount of $0.00 and further more it was already 61% funded. How can a loan listed like this have any credibility?.
    I noticed it on some loans yesterday also.
    Yeah, it's sloppy. It happens pretty regularly. I find another loan with the same category, term, amount etc. and work out what the payment is.

You'll see from the issues mentioned even just on this page that data accuracy leaves something to be desired at Harmoney.

Yeah, it's sloppy. It happens pretty regularly. I find another loan with the same category, term, amount etc. and work out what the payment is.

You'll see from the issues mentioned even just on this page that data accuracy leaves something to be desired at Harmoney.
    Have you ever found an error in your account balance ?

Have you raised this with Harmoney.? They may be unaware that it is an issue.