sharetrader
Page 167 of 465 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Yes, I would prefer the loan to run its full term too....
    A lot of people are confused with the probability of getting 4 heads in a row (which is before the very first toss) vs the probability of each toss which is always 50:50.
    The way I see it is with early repayments means you have to to get those four heads in a row, rather than just getting one head.

With the coin toss analogy....I agree the chance of a head/tail is unaffected by the previous results. So if you are given 5 minutes to flip coins and you lose if you get just one 'tail", then If you do five flips, then you have five times the probability of getting a "tail" than if you had just one flip.

So with your $25 invested in harmoney for five years, if you have four early repayments and reinvest the money four times in notes of the same grade with the same default rate, then you will have had five chances of striking a defaulter within the five year period.

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Who has been using autolend and wants to share the criteria they use plus the results.

Here is a couple of my snapshots from Marketplace>Autolend and Marketplace>Orders ( magic wand are autoloans)

This criteria appears to give several loans ranging from 11 to 16% which I think is a fair return. As many users in this forum seem to hover about this range and 1% higher than the platform average.

Who else is keen to share criteria and results?

Attachment 8419
    Attachment 8420
    I don't use Autolend. Like some others here, I find the filter options not comprehensive enough.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    The six autolend loans I got are all a and b grades. All have 1 enquiry too. If you got a grade c that is merely a filter option that can be avoided. Enquires I ignore as I am yet to see hard data t show default rates on these types of people.

I am happy with my filter so far it seems to have picked quite well. Not 100% perfect but definitely better than no filter.
    That's true but as I only need C and D loans at the moment, my filter was set to invest in those. I'm happy doing everything manually again and the one loan with 7 enquiries won't be too much of an impact.

Any other Investors had issues Withdrawing all current Funds in your account today?

Could take whole Dollar amounts out today but not the Cents?

Get the below Error message....

Error.PNG
    Last edited by Saamee; 02-11-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Any other Investors had issues Withdrawing all current Funds in your account today?

Could take whole Dollar amounts out today but not the Cents?

Get the below Error message....

Error.PNG
    Just try logging in again / refreshing the page. I've seen that box pop up before for no valid reason and a quick refresh usually solves the problem.

I can't make a withdrawal either...

Refresh, log in again, trying whole $ amounts, cents all not working... Really pathetic Harmoney

Guru

Moaning on here won't fix things. Email them and let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    I can't make a withdrawal either...

Refresh, log in again, trying whole $ amounts, cents all not working... Really pathetic Harmoney
    All working today ( for me! ) - They must have made an update overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    All working today ( for me! ) - They must have made an update overnight?
    Still broken for me... I had $50 to withdraw and it failed.

So I withdrew $5 and it worked! So then I withdrew my money in $5 and $10 lots until all my $50 was withdrawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Still broken for me... I had $50 to withdraw and it failed.

So I withdrew $5 and it worked! So then I withdrew my money in $5 and $10 lots until all my $50 was withdrawn
    True. My account worked fine today. But my wife's account still failed ( just like yesterday )

In the end ( like you ) did the whole dollar withdrawal and then went back tried again and also got the Cents out today!!