sharetrader
Page 291 of 398 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

It appears that P2P lending on HM is pretty much dead. Have withdrawn all my funds today. It's pretty clear that HM's business model has now changed and their focus is almost completely on wholesale lending.

and suddenly there are three loans available - maybe the tide has turned and H has listened to the complaints!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by johna View Post
    and suddenly there are three loans available - maybe the tide has turned and H has listened to the complaints!
    Or perhaps some loans have appeared on the market for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by johna View Post

And just out of interest - here is my thought process on the 2 loans on the market now ........

Attachment 9750

The most frustrating thing for me is the lack of communication from Harmoney. They treat their Retail Investors with disdain, basically taking the attitude of "we know you don't like it, but we don't care"

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    And just out of interest - here is my thought process on the 2 loans on the market now ........

Attachment 9750
    Not to mention 4 enquiries!

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Not to mention 4 enquiries!
    In this case with the other information known 4 enquiries would be normal - for the renter - I don't score any negative points for it - however The excuse/explanation I assume is they have moved in last 6 months which I do score negatively

Likely Enquiries for this person in last 6 months

Harmoney - Last time (I would hope)
    Electricity
    Telephone/ Internet
    Landlord ?
    Pay TV?

4 enquiries for the boarder could be more of an issue since the phone and power is probably not in their name, and they probably did not have a credit check when they moved in - which was 4 years ago anyway. So their 4 enquiries are harder to explain with "good" not "negitive" reasons

The other side of the enquiries number.. lots of enquiries might just mean they have been shopping around looking for the best deal.. A much better borrower than the guy that just takes whatever the first finance company offers.

Also, last time I moved, the rental agent didn't do any checking. Did not call any of our references and didn't check credit records, basically told me we'd get the house on the spot as I handed over the application.

HM's p2p lending license will expire in one year's time. It will be interesting to see if they will renew it.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    HM's p2p lending license will expire in one year's time. It will be interesting to see if they will renew it.
    What would possibly make you think they wouldn't? (Scaremongering...) Current loans are out to 5 years...