sharetrader
Page 295 of 398 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Checked out my stats in $ value terms. "Arrears vs Principal Outstanding"; before today was 0.1972%; Today it shot up to 0.3188%.

The way I see it, have given up being frustrated by Harmoney's indifferent P.R. to us liitle guys and am making the most of my current 13.93% RAR.
    I also adopt this view. However, I don't see the arrears levels falling as they are now where I expected them over 3 years of telling Harmoney to fix the bug. What concerns me is that Harmoney may focus even less on debt collection, resulting in greater bad debts, which could have been avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    I also adopt this view. However, I don't see the arrears levels falling as they are now where I expected them over 3 years of telling Harmoney to fix the bug. What concerns me is that Harmoney may focus even less on debt collection, resulting in greater bad debts, which could have been avoided.
    (26 June, 2018) - A bug in arrears reporting was resolved yesterday which may have resulted in a change in the amount of arrears reported in your dashboard. The bug did not impact your underlying cash transactions and balances and transaction statements. Apologies for this and steps have been put in place to prevent this happening again.
    Spin really doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    (26 June, 2018) - A bug in arrears reporting was resolved yesterday which may have resulted in a change in the amount of arrears reported in your dashboard. The bug did not impact your underlying cash transactions and balances and transaction statements. Apologies for this and steps have been put in place to prevent this happening again.
    Spin really doesn't help.
    And...
    RAR not displaying

(26 June, 2018) - RAR numbers are not currently displaying on the dashboard. We are aware of the issue and working on a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post

Who knows, tomorrow the arrears figures may all reverse back!
    Nope, arrears still there.. its the RAR figures that vanished from my dashboard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Nope, arrears still there.. its the RAR figures that vanished from my dashboard instead.

Both my RAR figures are gone too

Is suspect they might be in the process of removing the Platform RAR from the dashboard and replacing it with a retail RAR.

I guess the platform RAR has been single digits for too long

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Is suspect they might be in the process of removing the Platform RAR from the dashboard and replacing it with a retail RAR.

I guess the platform RAR has been single digits for too long
    Out of interest though My lending crowd NAR was above my harmoney RAR for the 1st time ever last week - and still is this week

Tax season friends. I've been looking over investor as a business IRD paper to determine if I was in the business of investing. Just wondering if anyone had come across anything useful in assessing whether or not you can claim loan defaults. Anyone want to share their experience? I've begun migrating all of my funds out of harmoney to more tax efficient vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by XxOrooxX View Post
    Tax season friends. I've been looking over investor as a business IRD paper to determine if I was in the business of investing. Just wondering if anyone had come across anything useful in assessing whether or not you can claim loan defaults. Anyone want to share their experience? I've begun migrating all of my funds out of harmoney to more tax efficient vehicles.
    What sort of more efficient tax vehicles are you looking at moving into?

Exchanged traded funds or shares really. I don't believe there's capital gains tax in NZ.