sharetrader
Page 36 of 465 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by WingingIt View Post
    I assume a quick and easy way to work out whether service fees are tracking along at 1.25% is too add up Principal received and gross interest received * that by 1.25% and should be the amount of service fees paid. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I've got 8 paid off loans out of a total of 65, the loans were 1-8 months into their life. I hope re-writes or people fully paying off their loans early dont continute at this rate!
    The formula I use to see the exact amount of fees paid is =Fees/(gross interest+ principal) currently my figure is 1.2025%; I believe that if a loan is funded then not taken up by the borrower then a fee is not charged on capital repayment.

Currently I have had approx. 20% of loans repaid early, from 450+ loans issued. I think early repayment will continue as I have read in the media that it is a function of P2P loans through either encouragement by the platform or a percentage of people always needing to top up.
    I guess the only people not refinancing are the ones that have borrowed a large amount to begin with.

Have just signed up with 'Lending Crowd' as an Investor. Very very impressed. Sign up was easy ( no rejections ) all approved within 30 minutes ( Driving License & Bank Account details provided ).

Their Dashboard just..... Makes Sense. Much info there that is missing from Harmoney.

I sent an initial 2K over from my ASB to Lending Crowd's ASB account, it was available for my use 1 hour later.

They only had 1 loan on offer 11.75% for 60 Months ( Secured by Cars ) which I made an investment in.

New to me today..... I am left with a very good feeling about Lending Crowd.
    Last edited by Saamee; 21-12-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Guru

My rar = 15.89%

Been in over a year so hoping that is a long term level. Rewrites are more recent so would be interesting to see how that impacts long term. Charge backs the big issue as I should be about 20%.

Guru

Notice an upgrade to the dashboard this morning giving RAR

Mine is 16.81%

I have yet to have any final defaults(charged off principal)

Invested $40,000 in mainly $250 lots but some as $500.

Rar of 12.71 for me on mainly $100 to 250 A & B loans.

Good to see harmoney do respond to requests for more information in the dashboard

My Rar is 19.56%

The other portfolio i have access to details of is 14.06%

Both mostly D,E,F loans
    Last edited by humvee; 24-12-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Really good to see the level of detail in explaining what the figure reflects and how it's calculated.

My RAR is 16.23%.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    My Rar is 19.56%

The other portfolio i have access to details of is 14.06%

Both mostly D,E,F loans
    Thats a big difference. Can yo attribute anything to the difference or just luck/unlucky?

As a relative 'Newbie Harmoney Inverstor' ( only 6 months ) the realization has jsut struck me that it's that time of year that Borrowers may well be faced with the dilema of A) Pay Harmoney the monthly $$'s owing vs B) Pay for Xmas...... and that 'B' may well win quite a few times!!! The outcome being I should expect a few loans to go AWOL over the next 4 weeks??? Is this other investor thoughts as well??

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Thats a big difference. Can yo attribute anything to the difference or just luck/unlucky?
    portfolio1
    much larger portfolio 100% selected by me
    wafigures.PNGwagraph.PNG

Portfolio2
    Smaller Portfolio - but older average loan age. 50% picked by me 50% by some one else. but both using similar selection criteria to portfolio1
    Random thought - does more 36 month loans = more rewrites = lower return?
    hit quite hard with writeoff's for its size at one point I calculate that returns dropped to around 1% - but no new write offs for while now while other portfolio has
    p2figures.PNGp2graphs.PNG
    Last edited by humvee; 24-12-2015 at 09:34 PM.