sharetrader
Page 41 of 465 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by mjplost View Post
    Does anyone else's "amount in arrears" figure on the reports page never match what you have when you add up the total arrears when you click into filter loans / arrears?

Mine never match, the figure on the reports page (top right) is always higher.

Also on some of the arrears when you click into them further it says :

AMOUNT IN ARREARS:$0.00

If this is $0.00, does anyone know why it is coming up as an arrear?

I realise I could email Harmoney about this but checking if it has happened to anyone else.
    I have had this situation for many months and it is quite frustrating, also, when you bring up the individual arrears loans they don't always make sence. Well to me anyway.
    Soolaimon

It quite possibly coulld be the delay between when Harmoney receive the Borrowers funds in, and the clearance time ( 3 to 4 days? ) before those funds are Credited to your Investor account.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    It quite possibly coulld be the delay between when Harmoney receive the Borrowers funds in, and the clearance time ( 3 to 4 days? ) before those funds are Credited to your Investor account.
    Not the case as far as I am concerned Saamee, one instance being a loan in arrears for 3 months without payment and yet amount in arrears is 0. Some months ago I had 3 loans written off and I noticed that the amount in arrears on those loans stayed in my arrears total. They are probably still there??? Who knows, there is no way of finding out as far as I can see. This part of their website is pretty hopeless in my opinion.
    Soolaimon

Matches my experience too. I've also realised the total in arrears includes arrears from written off loans. I don't find that at all useful.

Does anyone else's "amount in arrears" figure on the reports page never match what you have when you add up the total arrears when you click into filter loans / arrears?

Mine never match, the figure on the reports page (top right) is always higher.

Also on some of the arrears when you click into them further it says :

I realise I could email Harmoney about this but checking if it has happened to anyone else.

I emailed Harmoney about this.
    The answer was "the arrears is less than 1 cent" not very clever IT system!

Membaa

Might see a few changes now that the founder (and largest shareholder) has returned to the board. http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/harmone...20Edition%2520

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Might see a few changes now that the founder (and largest shareholder) has returned to the board. http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/harmone...20Edition%2520
    A bit weird he ever left it, especially since I think he was still involved day to day. You would assume TradeMe are looking after their investment (and Heartland even though they dont have Board Rep)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    A bit weird he ever left it, especially since I think he was still involved day to day. You would assume TradeMe are looking after their investment (and Heartland even though they dont have Board Rep)
    I agree it was odd that he left. Maybe the recent conversation was along the lines of ... I'm coming back onto the board, all agree, or shall we do this the hard way? Lol. With about 5x Heartlands investment and over 3x Trademe's investment, I think this is a good move for the founder to re-take the reigns; stabilise the platform policies; address contrary investor feedback; ensure performance of the company and growth. Those will be necessary to cement the longer term footprint in what is rapidly becoming a more crowded market.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I agree it was odd that he left. Maybe the recent conversation was along the lines of ... I'm coming back onto the board, all agree, or shall we do this the hard way? Lol. With about 5x Heartlands investment and over 3x Trademe's investment, I think this is a good move for the founder to re-take the reigns; stabilise the platform policies; address contrary investor feedback; ensure performance of the company and growth. Those will be necessary to cement the longer term footprint in what is rapidly becoming a more crowded market.
    Neil Roberts was and still is the CEO, all the operational issues you refer to have always been his responsibility. The Board appointment relates more to the governance aspects.

Are any other investors also witnessing the anticipated escalation in Xmas \ New Year arrears yet?

Just today ( Fri ) my accounts Arrears doubled from $55 to $110 outstanding in arrears.

The week just gone was the 1st full 5 day week without any Public Holidays.... So no exuses for delayed bank transfers - only borrowers with no money left in their bank accounts to honour their agreements to Harmoney ( and of course us Investors!! )