sharetrader
Page 58 of 398 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Site is down.... I wonder if we will see some new features or improvements.

We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment, we’ll be back online shortly!

— Team Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Site is down.... I wonder if we will see some new features or improvements.

We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment, we’ll be back online shortly!

— Team Harmoney
    got that message about 40 minutes ago and cannot sign since.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Hi Humvee, I have been in harmoney about 7 to 8 months and have 1603 loans. My figures are next to yours above in green for easy comparison. What is the total number of loans you have in the above?

It does looks like the 60 months are better in terms of less paid off (10.25% vs 14.69%) and less write off (0.526% compared to 0.863%). Maybe I should change my criteria to favour 60 months. But need to analyse more when I have the time as all 10 of the writeoffs are from the first two months I invested so may have to base the writeoff figures on just those 2 months.
    I have somewhere around 1300

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    So you never assess any of the loan bios to give you an impression of the borrower especially the repayment v income ratio.
    How do you feel about a loan when a borrower's monthly repayment is say 20-25% of their monthly (after tax) income as posted on the website?
    But it's not revealed a persons full debt ... so some monthly repayments do look to be a reasonable percentage of monthly income... but their monthly outgoings are not stated!! This would be helpful OR SCARY!

Peer

Hi Monica,

I would be interested in the percentage of loans that default/go into arrears that have never made a single payment. To me it is a good indicator how well you are doing with your initial vetting (Just reading the board here seems to indicate there are a few).

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi Knot
    By No of loans, its circa 10bps or 0.10% or by $ value of loans, less than 5bps or 0.05%. We would always expect there will be an element of this and it is well within our forecast expectations. Please look also at overall portfolio performance as the static loss graphs in the market statistics pages show you, we are well within expectations across the grades. monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Hi Monica

Can you give us a date when you will change your service fee structure that you are currently reviewing? I have previously been told this is happening, and had expected it to be complete by now, based on what I was told.

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi Kiwi-on_OE
    No date and no decisions. Will let you know as soon as we are able of any changes in relation to fees and charges. In the meantime, our fees and charges are as per listed on our site. Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Hi Monica
    I'd be interested to know:

Is there a way of sorting 'within reports' to list up all loans that are in the process of being paid ....... as in paid by borrower but still in harmoneys process system & yet to be paid out to the investor ...
    It would be Really Helpful if these showed as a colour... just like the yellow is for arrears & grey is for paid of. ...... is this possible?

Peer

Darchie, Not a perfect solution but you can already tell, the number of payments will reduce about 24-48 hours before you actually receive the funds into your investor account.