sharetrader
Page 61 of 465 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Site is down.... I wonder if we will see some new features or improvements.

We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment, we’ll be back online shortly!

— Team Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Site is down.... I wonder if we will see some new features or improvements.

We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment, we’ll be back online shortly!

— Team Harmoney
    got that message about 40 minutes ago and cannot sign since.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Hi Humvee, I have been in harmoney about 7 to 8 months and have 1603 loans. My figures are next to yours above in green for easy comparison. What is the total number of loans you have in the above?

It does looks like the 60 months are better in terms of less paid off (10.25% vs 14.69%) and less write off (0.526% compared to 0.863%). Maybe I should change my criteria to favour 60 months. But need to analyse more when I have the time as all 10 of the writeoffs are from the first two months I invested so may have to base the writeoff figures on just those 2 months.
    I have somewhere around 1300

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Hi Humvee, I have been in harmoney about 7 to 8 months and have 1603 loans. My figures are next to yours above in green for easy comparison. What is the total number of loans you have in the above?

It does looks like the 60 months are better in terms of less paid off (10.25% vs 14.69%) and less write off (0.526% compared to 0.863%). Maybe I should change my criteria to favour 60 months. But need to analyse more when I have the time as all 10 of the writeoffs are from the first two months I invested so may have to base the writeoff figures on just those 2 months.
    Impressive figures regarding write-offs "Cool Bear" I have a third of your loans but similar proportion of write-off figures early on in the piece!

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Impressive figures regarding write-offs "Cool Bear" I have a third of your loans but similar proportion of write-off figures early on in the piece!
    your 3 out of 500 is a touch better than my 10 out of 1600. My worry is that all 10 are from my first 2 months so far. That means that in time the latter months will also go bad and the writeoff rate is far from being the true rate yet!! I think we need to be in at least 18 to 30 months to get the true picture.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    So you never assess any of the loan bios to give you an impression of the borrower especially the repayment v income ratio.
    How do you feel about a loan when a borrower's monthly repayment is say 20-25% of their monthly (after tax) income as posted on the website?
    But it's not revealed a persons full debt ... so some monthly repayments do look to be a reasonable percentage of monthly income... but their monthly outgoings are not stated!! This would be helpful OR SCARY!

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi Humvee. Thanks for the welcome. Indeed, we had to ask permission again and we are now in. Both of the improvements you suggested are on the roadmap and will be executed very soon. I will keep you in the loop as we get closer. We are at the moment testing new statements which have significantly more information and the additional information re: charge offs is on its way also. Check out the market statistics page - it was updated yesterday to see the platform performance. Monica monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by mathismo View Post
    Hi Humvee. Thanks for the welcome. Indeed, we had to ask permission again and we are now in. Both of the improvements you suggested are on the roadmap and will be executed very soon. I will keep you in the loop as we get closer. We are at the moment testing new statements which have significantly more information and the additional information re: charge offs is on its way also. Check out the market statistics page - it was updated yesterday to see the platform performance. Monica monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz
    Sounds good

Could the More detailed Employment Type Information that is shown on the page below and also I see now used for some of your market place statistics slides please be added into the loan selection screen information

http://www.mortgagerates.co.nz/p2p-loans.html

Something else interesting for the market place stats would also be what we have just been discussing..... 36month vs 60month defaults and early repayments

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi Humvee. Absolutely - let me put these through our IT team to size and put on the enhancements list. Great to see we have paid out $15m in interest to our investors so far (see market statistics page). Outage the other night was for 3 hours - hope it didn't inconvenience you guys too much. Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Peer

Hi Monica,

I would be interested in the percentage of loans that default/go into arrears that have never made a single payment. To me it is a good indicator how well you are doing with your initial vetting (Just reading the board here seems to indicate there are a few).