sharetrader

Thread: Cynata (CYP)

Default Cynata (CYP)

"MELBOURNE, Australia, Feb. 19, 2015 - Australian stem cell and regenerative medicine company Cynata Therapeutics (ASX: CYP) has achieved a world first breakthrough in the manufacture of stem cells and is now set to scale up manufacturing of its mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) for therapeutic use"

I am watching this today with interest, anyone else holding?

I like how my Kiwi dollars are going a lot further now in Aus.

Purchased in at 70c yesterday. with hindsight, should have sold this morning... But i think ill be holding for a while unless it breaks below 80c on monday.

An amazing day for CYP on friday, and well done getting in at 70c, I feel this has a great future, and monday will be another fun day. Will be a bit of a roller -coaster for a while, and if you are quick on your feet you may get another chance to sell on tues around 11.00am, I don't have many but I don't want to sell as to me this patent is a bit like Coca-cola. -Cyp have the magic recipe, and the big pharma will have to 'come knocking" if they wan't to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    An amazing day for CYP on friday, and well done getting in at 70c, I feel this has a great future, and monday will be another fun day. Will be a bit of a roller -coaster for a while, and if you are quick on your feet you may get another chance to sell on tues around 11.00am, I don't have many but I don't want to sell as to me this patent is a bit like Coca-cola. -Cyp have the magic recipe, and the big pharma will have to 'come knocking" if they wan't to see it.
    That should have read Wed, (went back up to $1.01 this am) Very interesting times in stem-cell technology.

Wow up about 80% on the week! Look at the turnover! Here comes the Big Farmer! (sp) this isnt p&D.

A month since I last posted on here, and still no dump, It looks more like the reverse, with a serious deep pocket buyer, working to accumulate and keep the price as quiet as poss. Closed today at @$1.11, will report back in a month if no partner announcement by then.

IMO

Congrats penn and thanks for bringing it to our attention. Only saw this thread today.

Default Same NOT

So not the 'exact same thing' The "Chymerus" process patented by CYP not only produces millions of MCS's but Unlimited numbers , from one 'screened' donor, this means not only enough for a trial (or ten), but once the trial is/are over the identical material is available for theraputic application i.e. consistent and reproducible and no need to screen any new "liposuction" donors.
    CYP are likely to be looking for partner(s) to bring this piece of the puzzle to the next stage.
    And that is where I anticipate the SP appreciation to realy go off.