sharetrader
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMac View Post
    Is this site still being maintained? I see a couple of loans with a closing date in March and they are still listed. I committed a $1000 to a loan that closed in March just wanted to know if I am still committed or not?
    Hi JohnMac,

The site is certainly still being maintained, and we have just had a new loan go up on Friday. This is a personal loan and as a result is a much smaller amount to current and previous loans on the site. Loan reference number: 0000092

Because we are still in our soft launch phase, the number of new loans coming up on site has been relatively small. However, we expect the number of new loans to start increasing over the coming 2 weeks.

The loans that are still on the site, even though they had a closing date in March, have been left up on site at the request of borrowers. If however, you would like to remove your commitment then you can contact the LendMe team and they will certainly do this for you.

Flick the team an email here: info@lendme.co.nz or call 0800 286 286 then we will be able to answer any queries you have.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Not sure what's happening with this crew as they were meant to phone me last week but I never got their call ....
    However I ask, have any loans gone out fractionalised?
    Or are they still being funded by one investor?
    I Was interested in trialing this outfit more ... as absolutely not sure i will continue with Harmoney after 13th
    Darchie, we provide ourselves on being available and I am genuinely sorry to hear that you have not received a returned phone call. Can you please PM me your name and contact details and I'll have one of the team get in touch.

Regarding the loans we have successfully funded in the last two months, we have had a mix of both sole-funding and fractionalised. One loan for $113,650 was funded by 11 separate lenders for example.

I am confident that there will be loans on site in the coming weeks that will hopefully suit your lending criteria. If you would still like to contact us at info@lendme.co.nz or call 0800 286286, then we can answer any other questions you have and we can get a feel for the types of loans you would be interested in.

But in the meantime let's get you that returned phone call!

Thanks

After being a registered investor since DEC 15, I've just made my 1st investor deal over here at Lend Me.

A mortgaage loan @ just under 13% return, then minus LM fees.

A different Buying process from LC & HM, however Marcus made it all very easy.
    Last edited by Saamee; 26-07-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks for the post Saamee. I just logged into LM for the first time in months, and also committed funds for the first time. I'm a bit weary of investing in second mortgages given the condition of the housing market, so have kept the level of investment relatively low this time.

Quote Originally Posted by CR111 View Post
    Thanks for the post Saamee. I just logged into LM for the first time in months, and also committed funds for the first time. I'm a bit weary of investing in second mortgages given the condition of the housing market, so have kept the level of investment relatively low this time.
    It did not take too many days for that 30K loan to be filled.......

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    It did not take too many days for that 30K loan to be filled.......
    7 days to be exact. We're pretty happy about that!

Not for me, but there are more loans available on LendMe than LendingCrowd!

https://www.lendme.co.nz/search-loans

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Not for me, but there are more loans available on LendMe than LendingCrowd!

https://www.lendme.co.nz/search-loans
    I would be interested to know if Lend Me ( LM ) are making money...?

Their loans take forever to fill up and do not match my Interest rate return expectation ( ie most sub 9% )

I tried them but the loan never got issued \ taken up.

I kind of suspect they will be merged \ taken over by one of the other 3 main P2P players!

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    I would be interested to know if Lend Me ( LM ) are making money...?

Their loans take forever to fill up and do not match my Interest rate return expectation ( ie most sub 9% )

I tried them but the loan never got issued \ taken up.

I kind of suspect they will be merged \ taken over by one of the other 3 main P2P players!
    Hi Samee, LendMe has continued to fulfil loans, and is expecting to pick up the pace this year. We wanted to make sure we grew in a controlled fashion over 2016. It's a shame the loans you showed interest in weren't successfully funded or were fully funded by a sole funder and hence taken off the site.

The reason for our lower interest rate is simply a reflection of the lower risk nature of our deals. Our loans are backed by genuine first mortgage security.

Cheers,
    Marcus

i just thought I'd contribute, that after a few attempts, i have now been successful in investing in a loan via Lendme.
    I am very happy with the platform

with a minimum investment size twice that of Squirrels, 20 times of LendingCrowd and 40 times that of Harmony, all of whom offer equal to better rates, I'm not surprised investor interest is significantly less with LendMe,especially when you factor in the vastly larger loan sizes as well.