sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Dividends

Anyone have any experience with the smart shares dividends fund http://smartshares.co.nz/types-of-fu...nd/nz-dividend or the ozy version?
    Just wondering what the dividends is like? How often is it paid? And does the unit value grow also?

0.54% mgmt fee seems cheap enough also. It's mentioned earlier that vanguard ,might be cheaper, by 10 basis points, does that mean 0.44%?
    Last edited by AppleCrumble; 17-06-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCrumble View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the smart shares dividends fund http://smartshares.co.nz/types-of-fu...nd/nz-dividend or the ozy version?
    Just wondering what the dividends is like? How often is it paid? And does the unit value grow also?

0.54% mgmt fee seems cheap enough also. It's mentioned earlier that vanguard ,might be cheaper, by 10 basis points, does that mean 0.44%?
    It only started in April this year so it has no history. Send them an email as they might be able to give you modelled returns for the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2success View Post
    Do Superlife lock you in for a min amount of time ?

I started in somethign similar when I was 20 and teh slaes person told me teh minimum amount of time for contribution was 2 yrs. After 2 years I stopped contributing, not realising that fees woudl make it go backwards...lesson learnt.
    Surely if you had built up enough over 2 years, the costs would be minimal? But I suppose you have to be making above the costs for it to grow? I guess u need to know exactly how the charges work then.