Hi. I recently set up an account with Etrade and wired some money over from NZ for the sole purpose of investing in NASDAQ companies. I should probably preclude my question with the fact that the minimum Global order on Etrade is $2000AUD, excluding fees.

So I moved money over to my account. After conversion and transfer fees, I had around $3300 in my Etrade account. I used this to place an buy order for AAPL with a limit of $126.50. Due to the exchange rate to USD, and the fact that I wouldn't be able to put more money into another global order without another transfer, I decided to use as close as possible to the entire $3300. Which gave me 19 shares and a little change.

The order was posted and confirmed last night. And overnight (NZ time) I have watched the price go as low as $125.99. But still my order is open.

Did I mess up going with an odd number like 19? Should I have gone with something like 15 or 10? I've been reading threads here and it sounds like it shouldn't be a problem and highly automated anyway. But it's my first rodeo so wanted to check.