sharetrader

Default CYC - Cyclopharm

Cyclopharm is an interesting small cap biotech which I have recently bought into.
    Its key product is Technegas, a lung ventilation imaging drug and the generators required to use the drug. Technegas is currently used as an indicator for pulmonary embolism.

FY14 Results
    • $12.1m sales
    • $4.1m NPAT
    • $4.5m net operating cashflows
    • Note that this includes a $2.6m cash settlement in relation to a discontinued product.

There are a number of potential events that could result in significant growth in the near term:
    • The upcoming launch of Ultralute ("late 2015"), a technology that can significantly increase the life of some radioactive medicine
    • FDA trials to sell Technegas in the USA
    • Regulatory approval in Russia (in progress)
    • Trails are underway to assess the use of Technegas in treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in China. This market is estimated to be up to 30x larger than that of pulmonary embolism.

The only red flag I can see here I significant voting against the most recent remuneration report. Apart from that, Cyclopharm seems like one of the few biotechs that are trading on reasonable multiples at the moment.

There was a great presentation released earlier this week for those that want to learn more.

IMO

Thanks Bigane, always int in Biotecs .Had a collapsed lung recently myself as well. Will have a look.
    Holding NRT atm and have held and watching NEU, PNV BLT atm

I'm happy with this holding, going great guns at 99c with more upside
    See https://shareidea.com.au/idea/201509...opharm-limited for detailed analysis.