sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cirrus Networks - CNW - west aus IT company

These guys are a recent listing - backdoor listing through an old mining company. Listed 3c, has been trading around 2.8-3.5c

Revenue growth is good (reported 154% increase), winning contracts - with recurring revenue, some good quality clients ie iiNet and they are expanding to the east coast,

http://channellife.com.au/story/cirr...evenue-growth/

Only a small company but potential is large, prob still not real investment grade at this stage.

I recently bought in with a small position, seems previous shareholders of old mining company that they listed through maybe selling down, stopping share price increase.

http://www.cirrusnetworks.com.au/

percy

As always you are not alone NZSilver.
    And as always thanks KW.
    Share price is so up and down it has given me hiccups.!!! lol

Thanks for posting this! From that article these guys appear to be doing what I do for a job, always enjoy researching companies where I somewhat know the industry/technology and can understand all the terms in announcements/company reports, as opposed to say biotechs/mining companies hah. Pass the shovel, looking forward to doing some deep digging into them.
    "Cirrus Networks’ vendor portfolio includes APC by Schneider Electric, Apple, Aruba, CommVault, Dell, EMC, iiNet, Juniper, Microsoft, NetApp, Polycom, Pure Storage, Splunk, Veeam and VMware."
    My geek bone just started to tingle a little

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    These guys are a recent listing - backdoor listing through an old mining company. Listed 3c, has been trading around 2.8-3.5c

Revenue growth is good (reported 154% increase), winning contracts - with recurring revenue, some good quality clients ie iiNet and they are expanding to the east coast,

http://channellife.com.au/story/cirr...evenue-growth/

Only a small company but potential is large, prob still not real investment grade at this stage.

I recently bought in with a small position, seems previous shareholders of old mining company that they listed through maybe selling down, stopping share price increase.

http://www.cirrusnetworks.com.au/
    Thanks Silver; i appreciate you sharing not like some secret society squirrels on here

Haha all good JT & Clip pay the favour forward. I'm surprised I'm only about a month or so behind KW and Percy, usually I feel I'm about a year behind when I start looking into a company! But I feel if you two are in my research must have been solid, I have huge respect for both of you research and posts on ST.

Cheers

And yes price is very up down all around. I think possibly as I mentioned above there is a hangover from previous holders of the mining company + possibly traders pulling a few points of a cent here and there.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks Silver; i appreciate you sharing not like some secret society squirrels on here
    These secret societies are proving very profitable for members.
    They are growing as a number of share investors prefer to share,ideas,thoughts,and research,without having to go through rigorous debates,which can waste a lot of time and energy,and are usually a distraction. lol.
    ps.I am a member of three of them,ChCh,Blenheim and Auckland.
    I think Wellington has gone underground, and try to give the appearance of a morning coffee group.
    Last edited by percy; 31-07-2015 at 12:18 PM.

IMO

IMO

PS found CNW on my watch list of 405 aus stocks; time to edit the list down to manageable numbers.

This one has been going backwards solidly since the last round of chatter here. Now down to 2.4c.

Fundamentals seem sound but chart says otherwise!