sharetrader
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Thanks, their platform seems pretty dead to me.
    By "Dead".... are you meaning quiet with not many borrowers this week?

I have checked in every day and it does seem to have been a very quiet towards the end of this week - like yesterday I saw just 3.5K awaiting funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    On a typical day would be filled same day.....

Is today a typical day?
    Just perhaps this week was NOT a typical week in the end!!!

By "Dead".... are you meaning quiet with not many borrowers this week?

I have checked in every day and it does seem to have been a very quiet towards the end of this week - like yesterday I saw just 3.5K awaiting funding.
    Yup that's right

There are 7 new loans ($150k) coming to market soon

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    There are 7 new loans ($150k) coming to market soon
    ANy non-5-year ones?

SM $50 ( or 1% ) Fee charged and decided to invest in larger loan parcels ( 20K to 25K ). For me this meant if I need to buy a new car - sell the 1 x loan and break fee is just 0.0025%....
    0.0025%? You mean $50 max/25000 = Break fee 0.2% for you on your 25k parcels vs 1% for Kelvin on his $500 parcels

Is anyone Actively getting into any loans currently at Squirrel?

I've been watching for 3 weeks now and Loans available always show ZERO for any term length!

I also see the Investors Funds for 5 Year loans @ 9% grow and grow till it's now at 123K

Are my observations correct and things have ground to a sudden halt @ SM??

I had managed to get around $7K put to work early last week but don't really understand the platform mechanics. I think I bought someone else's loans and was able to skip the queue by "matching them".

Their overnight account credit is killing them too, it is pointless to add money and then have it sit there doing nothing for weeks for anything come up. Nor do they have email notification of loans coming on market or requiring matching. Investors have very little knowledge about timeframes with them.

With LC funding is credited near instantly and with their notification emails I can invest in loans instantly too. Such simple things.
    Last edited by Entrep; 07-06-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    I had managed to get around $7K put to work early last week but don't really understand the platform mechanics. I think I bought someone else's loans and was able to skip the queue by "matching them".

Their overnight account credit is killing them too, it is pointless to add money and then have it sit there doing nothing for weeks for anything come up. Nor do they have email notification of loans coming on market or requiring matching. Investors have very little knowledge about timeframes with them.

With LC funding is credited near instantly and with their notification emails I can invest in loans instantly too. Such simple things.
    Yes, the secondary market is a good way of getting in quick if loans are available.

I have no issue buying them, just like a new loan, and at this stage, only with a few months missing off the original 60 month term. I only go for the 9%!

Only 1 out of 4 investment orders (for 3 yrs) that I put in 2 weeks ago has been taken. As far as we can see, there are no loans there right now needing financing. All we can do is wait really.