sharetrader
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    Just put on my first bid

How long does it generally take to place a 9% order?

I read that JD mentioned 3% interest for on-call funds. Has that been activated?

Have a good chunk in Harmoney am happy with that being locked away medium term. SM appeals provided the secondary market works for liquidity if needed.
    @leesal > 1 month today... Did you ever get in @ 9%??

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    @leesal > 1 month today... Did you ever get in @ 9%??
    Nope. Order still there, probably wont be placed after a year!

How are you getting on with LC? I placed 3 loans there 2 weeks ago, but haven't seen anything since. Better chance of catching a cold.

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    Nope. Order still there, probably wont be placed after a year!

How are you getting on with LC? I placed 3 loans there 2 weeks ago, but haven't seen anything since. Better chance of catching a cold.
    Actually got into 4 x Loans @ LC over the last 7 days....

However still have funds there to invest more into.

Have read on the HM thread about lack of loans..... LC has been much quieter too since the beginning of this month!

Have heard their Ad's over the radio often everyday recently...

Today @ SM there is Funding from Lenders on offer for 5 Year Loans at a new low of 8%.

Capture.jpg

Very much so,Doing this with Lending Crowd as there is a similar problem there

I've never had to wait this long to get an investment filled and at low interest rates too.

Anybody else using the SM App on Android ( Samsung phone ) and not getting the App Notofications when there is a Credit to the account??

Am running two different accounts and both have the same Error = Lack of App Notification ( maybe see one once a week only - where there may have been 4 credits that week )

SM have not been too helpful trying to blame the phone!! However the phone has been changed twice in the last year and the problem has been sighted over all 3 phones!!

I'm excited about the major changes coming to the SM platform over the next few weeks. I'm hoping this will increase the number of loans available for investment

So some big changes coming then... I assume they are targeting their existing mortgage base for these new homeowner loans.

SM looking like a very conservative investment now. Max rate 8.5% with double protection being first the reserve fund and security on the homeowner loans.

Would I be right in assuming that most who take out the homeowner loans will consolidate into their mortgage, at which point SM looks very much like one year term deposits on slightly higher rates.

Personally this is too low risk / low return for me. One assumes they are targeting big sums held on term deposit.

The new changes will give people more investment options and that's a good thing. 6.00% p.a. is still better than 3.50% p.a. bank term deposit