sharetrader
Page 102 of 160 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1593

Thread: Tegel IPO

A few of the naysayers are awfully quiet after their previous predictions aren't they?

As previously stated, as a holder I love seeing quantifiable concerns being raised and discussed.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    A few of the naysayers are awfully quiet after their previous predictions aren't they?

As previously stated, as a holder I love seeing quantifiable concerns being raised and discussed.
    Was a " naysayer " from the beginning of this IPO. Also during the slide.

Still not a buyer ... Uptake from many of the posts. " EXPORT ". Ain't going to happen in big numbers.. IMHO..

Chicken is THE CHEAP meat in NZ.. The main reason why it is selling.. It is also CHEAPER overseas.. Less than half the price...

O.K. The Takeaway companies will still buy ... Forcing the price down...

TGH will be a good dividend payer over the years. IMHO.. If bought at a reasonable price.. Never a super star...

WHAT'S FOR DINNER DARLING ?? CHICKEN.. :-((((

Saddle soreness easing percy.... GREAT TIME... :-)))
    Last edited by janner; 30-06-2017 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post

But don't you think the world of TGH only because it was cheap, not because of it being a company you really really wanted to invest in because of its great potential.

Well done on getting in when it was cheap - good effort mate

Be interested when you decide to sell - really
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Promoters can sell down / out now seeing all shares out of escrow.

Wonder what their intentions are?

Could see a run if good news over the next few months - aren't I cynical
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    1.25 high >>> nice another trade gone to plan ....be interesting if it will trade a range from here with another dip to 1.10-1.20 after divi ex date likely IMHO .... then I might have another crack
    JBmurc

I have noticed that you have excelled in art of trading stocks? Am I right?

Today also it went up by more than 3% on a volume of 1,102,174.

https://dasherbusinessreview.com/teg...k-undervalued/

Tegel Group Holdings Limited (NZSE:TGH): Is The Stock Undervalued?

Time to time poultry related stocks also will have some of the strong rallies in global stock markets.In other words there is a chicken play in stock markets. Globally, selected outstanding companies should deliver above average returns for investors in the coming decade. Will Tegel also become one of the outstanding companies in this sector?

Good luck!
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 30-06-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKET WINNER View Post
    JBmurc

I have noticed that you have excelled in art of trading stocks? Am I right?

Today also it went up by more than 3% on a volume of 1,102,174.

https://dasherbusinessreview.com/teg...k-undervalued/

Tegel Group Holdings Limited (NZSE:TGH): Is The Stock Undervalued?

Time to time poultry related stocks also will have some of the strong rallies in global stock markets.In other words there is a chicken play in stock markets. Globally, selected outstanding companies should deliver above average returns for investors in the coming decade. Will Tegel also become one of the outstanding companies in this sector?

Good luck!
    Yes certainly is a ART... recently had a good size cash injection into my trading accounts(After brilliant Property trade come off for me)

Has really been very positive for my trading off late... after around 10 months of stale nil trading just holding a few ASX shares ...(one suspended arrghhh) I was in a ongoing rut >>>

Also having shifted my family to a much quieter location close to a stunning lake.... I certainly think has been positive

Amazing after 11.5yrs of being a Tax Paying trader ...I think I might just about be on the right path to reach my goals of financial freedom
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JBMurc,It is happy to hear that you are on the right path and your success in the investment area. There is a saying. Everything is happening for good.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    JBMurc,It is happy to hear that you are on the right path and your success in the investment area. There is a saying. Everything is happening for good.
    Yes maybe we should start a thread on Investment strat..... always learning and happy to pass on my findings to fellow ST memebers
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Good thinking JB. I think already there is a thread for investment strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes maybe we should start a thread on Investment strat..... always learning and happy to pass on my findings to fellow ST memebers

Tegel hits 130 there must be some confidence out there.
    Last edited by Meextr; 03-07-2017 at 02:52 PM.