sharetrader
Page 99 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Tegel IPO

Banned

"....at least we now know why that high flyer on sum other boards decided to quit abruptly...."

Perhaps my aging years but having had a read through all the .pdfs I still can't find any reference to his leaving? Could someone give me a pointer please?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCross View Post
    "....at least we now know why that high flyer on sum other boards decided to quit abruptly...."

Perhaps my aging years but having had a read through all the .pdfs I still can't find any reference to his leaving? Could someone give me a pointer please?

final results already out, I can't see any point of you why still obsessed with former chair leave.

Guru

https://nzx.com/companies/TGH/announcements/300692

"Tegel Group Holdings Limited Chairman resignation" loud and clear on the NZX website (5 May)

IMO

A good result considering.I was very slow at joining dots here. TGH from $1.60 to $1.20 since listing and the real beneficiary of adding value to cheap chicken RBD from $5.10 to $5.95 in same time frame

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://nzx.com/companies/TGH/announcements/300692

"Tegel Group Holdings Limited Chairman resignation" loud and clear on the NZX website (5 May)
    Yes, that tells us he is leaving but not why,as your post 'loudly and clearly' suggested we now know.

Yes, that tells us he is leaving but not why,as your post 'loudly and clearly' suggested we now know.
    Thats been well discussed. No one knows why he left other than poor company performance...

... Buy & Hold IMHO ... 6.7% divi using the FY17 yield(should be able to repeat FY18) ... reduction in debt , more automation to continue to lower costs , free range growth ...do like the rebranding ... not going shoot through the roof but I'd be expecting 10-15% return for a YoY hold
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Thats been well discussed. No one knows why he left other than poor company performance...
    Probably wants to spend more time with the grandkids.

Anyone know ex.date for 4.1c divi ?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Anyone know ex.date for 4.1c divi ?
    Not up on NZX yet, should be early July.