sharetrader

Thread: New Forum Rules

Hybrid View

Guru

I remember when they first made the reputation comments transparent(revealed the names)It was quite an eye opener-(I think there must have been some red faces--Lets face it -behind the scenes emails to gang up is a bit on the dark side--I dont think I was the only one to be surprised at this.--It kind of makes it a bit harder to pre judge bannings

h2so4--things may be getting more exciting if Mon (US time)doesnt pull out of this potential dive..

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I remember when they first made the reputation comments transparent(revealed the names)It was quite an eye opener-(I think there must have been some red faces--Lets face it -behind the scenes emails to gang up is a bit on the dark side--I dont think I was the only one to be surprised at this.--It kind of makes it a bit harder to pre judge bannings

h2so4--things may be getting more exciting if Mon (US time)doesnt pull out of this potential dive..
    Great idea bring back the transparency ,or like on HC where you can only post good rep,it got rid of alot of backstabbing instantly,although posters still ramp up and down over there natch.But they can't try and influence others to give negative rep which is good thing for one.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Great idea bring back the transparency ,or like on HC where you can only post good rep,it got rid of alot of backstabbing instantly,although posters still ramp up and down over there natch.But they can't try and influence others to give negative rep which is good thing for one.
    could be a good idea. although I am hopeful that things will be on a much more even keel going forward, now.