sharetrader
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    IMO

It used to be and is being used as an example of where small cap stocks can get to. I hold APX.

Ahh I see. Wasn't sure as the article mentions two small caps worth looking into - which was the other?

IMO

Understood. couldn't access the full article.

It was:

Catapult Group International Ltd (ASX: CAT)

Sports analytics company Catapult is another company which has been busy with acquisitions recently. The company acquired US-based XOS Technologies and Ireland’s PLAYERTEK this year to bolster its product offering and cement its position as one of the industry leaders. The XOS Technologies deal in particular appears to be a great choice by management. It provides digital and video analytic software solutions to sports teams and should complement Catapult’s existing products. Positively the acquisitions are expected to generate significant synergies and accelerate Catapult’s transition to positive EBITDA and free cash flow in FY 2017.

Advanced Member

If anyone is interested in HZR (Hazer Group) here is an insightful interview with its MD:

http://www.peakassetmanagement.com.au/peaktv-hzr/
    We caught up with Geoff Pocock, Managing Director of Hazer Group (HZR) to give us a brief overview on HZR’s technology, the advantages of the Hazer Process vs. its competitors, a little about the Hydrogen market and the huge opportunity the company has in growing its market share. Geoff and I also talked about the potential catalysts for the stock and what’s in store next year.

discl. holding shares + options

IMO

PPL .That mean monkey doubt was clambering up my back; s/p has dropped by a third, but finally some vindication and a trend change (long may it be please).
    Strong start to FY2017 - Q1 revenue up 31%-PPL.AX

Quote Originally Posted by duncan22 View Post
    I've added a small position of LER today, proven technology tuning waste into green products and just partnered with a big player in their space. I only added a half position as a bit worried about a cap raising coming sometime soon.
    $2.35m placement now at 14.5c - luckily my average buy in price was 13c so sets a good base. Still good buying at that level and ill buy up as soon as I can sell DTZ(NFE)/CR8/ATL which haven't relisted yet.

IMO

PDF Thanks dunc ;heres the details. certainly in a sector i believe in for our planet and one I've done extremely well in (EMC,AJX,EDE ;and KPO which i still hold a third in).

IMO

CM8 . Conviction for this stock is leaking away, I'm thinking of cutting my losses as i review portfolio and build up the cash a little. Any thoughts welcome on this one.

GNX feasibility study out now for their pumped hydro-storage project: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016110...gq5z7z4v5j.pdf

Looks pretty good to me, they were initially targeting 330MW at IPO and its come in at 250MW, slightly down but a lot of progress being made and the debt/govt funding as opposed to equity would be a great outcome for shareholders.