sharetrader
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    IMO

Heres a good intro to NUH; their IQ Buds are selling now on Best Buys in USA. highly recommend one reading it. As always DYOR.
    https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.cu...s-earbuds/amp/

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Heres a good intro to NUH; their IQ Buds are selling now on Best Buys in USA. highly recommend one reading it. As always DYOR.
    https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.cu...s-earbuds/amp/
    Looks good JT.Large market potential I suspect speaking from experience in noisy bars/restaurants

IMO

Yeah i avoid noisy places now as i miss the conversation; but many other advantages of IQ Buds too and it increases your intelligence too . Cereally; if it does lift off NUH will force me to open a thread unto its own ;like no other.

Guru

Yeah i avoid noisy places now as i miss the conversation; but many other advantages of IQ Buds too and it increases your intelligence too . Cereally; if it does lift off NUH will force me to open a thread unto its own ;like no other.
    Hi JT. Looks like around 700m shares on issue or in the money,capitalization around $70 m,$1.7 m expenses for the quarter,$4m cash.PT remark regarding how long until can produce 10% of market cap ie $7 m rings loud & clear from standing start.Outsourcing production I like,product I like v. much.Distribution appears excellent + own sales.Reasonable mix of marketing & product development in the team.Certainly one to keep an eye on.
    Last edited by kiora; 07-03-2017 at 07:17 AM.

IMO

Yeah and they are selling pretty well if you check out the H/ C threads; for such a new product in a very competitive/crowded mkt; a lot of brands in there but IQ have points of diff hence my disruptive think ; selling by word of mouth by the looks. More like 700 mill shares btw

Guru

Yeah and they are selling pretty well if you check out the H/ C threads; for such a new product in a very competitive/crowded mkt; a lot of brands in there but IQ have points of diff hence my disruptive think ; selling by word of mouth by the looks. More like 700 mill shares btw
    Oops corrected that bit,had MC about right

IMO

https://youtu.be/kE6U7lCHkic Disruptive combo.Love it when he differentiates it from hearing aids; its such a cool combo;and connects with Android or Apple.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 07-03-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Guru

https://youtu.be/kE6U7lCHkic Disruptive combo.Love it when he differentiates it from hearing aids; its such a cool combo;and connects with Android or Apple.
    Mega one,managing cash flow will be major.

IMO

Yes ;and s/p been selling off; so others can time it better than me if it stacks up for them.

IMO

NUH IQ Earbuds to be sold on Amazon and brookstone
    Download Document 177.93KB