sharetrader
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes the report read really well.Balance sheet is super strong with an equity ratio of 77.34%.Incredible.
    The poor quality pearls;Pearly page 14.
    The Company harvested more than 629,000 pearls this financial year, its largest ever harvest year. This is a testament to the commitment of Atlas’
    employees. Harvests were in line with expectations, however, pearls harvested in H2 showed a decline in quality from those pearls harvested during
    H1 FY2022. The Company expects this trend to continue to the end of August as these pearls relate to a particular family cohort that will work its way
    through the production cycle over the next month.

The Chairman said:.....page 5.
    The quality of goods produced in the second half of the year was below that in the first half and this is thought to be related to genetic issues
    of a cohort of shell that should all be harvested by the end of Q1 FY22/23.

The on going strong cash flow and positive net profit should see them under take a share buy back.
    Still a lot of tax losses to be used up.
    Thanks for pointing that out, although I assume there will be a few months between harvest and sale so the weakness will spill over to Q2 FY22/23. In any event, it's a manageable issue and still leaves ATP looking extremely cheap.

Given the tiny market cap and ultra-skinny liquidity, I'm not sure a share buy-back is realistic? But I agree that unfranked dividends are not in shareholders' best interests so I'd rather see at least an attempt at a buy back until they've worked their way through the tax losses.

I hope many of you are familiar with CCR - starting to surge on stunning growth, new director has bought invested almost $1.9m in on market purchases in the past week. One of the best prospects I've seen in recent years.

And another one bites the dust - MSL solutions. Plus updates on the proposed takeover of RDY (readytech). All go in the sector at the moment.

percy

Plenty of surprises keeping us alert.
    My oil/gas stock IVZ went down to 10.5 cents then shot up to 32 cents on the smell of success..I sold at 25 cents.
    Also sold my PTG.Decided I would most probably have issues with their share registry when it came to receive the take over payment.
    Also sold my MSV today for the same reason.
    What next.?

CCG is one I blow hot and cold about. I think (?) the idea of focusing on small B2B markets is sound and they are growing customer numbers/revenues/EBIT quite well but they've yet to start churning out positive cash flow and are still talking about strategic acquisitions.

Link to presentations that came with the results in August: https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/CCG/02557854.pdf

AGM is later this month.

Disclosure: small holding.

Some chatter over on HotCopper about pearl prices being up considerably. Bodes well for ATP.

Anyone still following Hazer (HZR)? It looks as though they are on the cusp of proving their hydrogen/graphite production technology at commercial scale now after a long haul and a few mishaps along the way. There are a lot of eyes on this one watching and waiting to see how well their commercial demonstration plant works. If it goes well, shareholders should be well and truly off to the races. If not, there are other reactor designs in the pipeline being developed jointly with some big international names so HZR is not quite a binary play but still one with plenty of potential upside. The options (strike @ 75c in Feb 2025) look very attractive though they are thinly traded.

Quote Originally Posted by OutToLunch View Post
    Anyone still following Hazer (HZR)? It looks as though they are on the cusp of proving their hydrogen/graphite production technology at commercial scale now after a long haul and a few mishaps along the way. There are a lot of eyes on this one watching and waiting to see how well their commercial demonstration plant works. If it goes well, shareholders should be well and truly off to the races. If not, there are other reactor designs in the pipeline being developed jointly with some big international names so HZR is not quite a binary play but still one with plenty of potential upside. The options (strike @ 75c in Feb 2025) look very attractive though they are thinly traded.
    And what about FGR (First Graphene Ltd)? Is anyone participating on its SPP?
    I am and about time we should start making glances to it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by OutToLunch View Post
    I was a shareholder for a while and took profits a few years ago. I like the concept of it but nowadays my appetite for early stage investments isn't as strong as it used to be. I hope they get it right though.

percy

Maybe the wrong thread [again].
    Aussie Small caps.
    https://stockhead.cmail20.com/t/d-l-vurllg-yupddjlly-i/