sharetrader
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    IMO

Heres a list i compiled awhile back and forgot to put up. Ive lost momentum here and a bit out of touch with the sector.Any more you'd like to add, comment on?.Holding the ones marked atm.Not a recco to buy , price points have changed etc DYOR.
    1PG
    1ST
    4DS
    8CO
    APX
    BPF
    BRNDownload Document Client / Server Interface Tool Video Demonstration Insatnat training with snap.
    BTI Invests in a small number of unlisted tech stoc
    ks.Discount to NTA.David Kirk
    BUD
    CL8Melbourne Airport deal signed and automotive dealer launch-CL8.AX
    CM8PDF Record quarterly
    EMC
    ENZ
    HZR
    LER
    LVT
    MBE Expands Direct carrier billing in sinapore PDF
    MTL
    ORX
    OTT
    OTW
    OVH
    PEH
    RAD
    RAP added this later.Has a phone app to detect asthma,croup , pneumonia etcResApp Presentation at the ASX CEO Sessions
    SEN
    SMN structural monitoring sensors primarily in aviationWorld-Leading Inaugural Helicopter Programmeindustry.
    SFI
    SLC

SOR
    SPZ
    SRY
    SWR
    TMP
    TNT
    UBN
    VTG
    XTD
    YNB
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-04-2016 at 11:45 AM.

SMN closing on 10 year highs yesterday and continuing the run up right now.

Should be helicopter testing news soon and more excitedly Delta commercial contract. They recently were at the Delta headquarters and factories and posted a photo on their blog so i'd say news will be good or surely they wouldn't add to their blog.

Ahhh SMN, had scribbled that down to remind myself to research it after the big news a few months back. Forgot to check it out, how's it progressing?

IMO

Me too.Thanks Duncan , have added it. Congrats on the new high, and helicopter sensors look great.Im assuming they can attach a sensor to the rotor blade as well; be a real money saving aid with the sensor checking for fatigue ; cracks etc..

Thanks for sharing the list JT, what's everyone's top 3? I'd be going MBE, XTD. Well I hold those two anyway. Also hold CNW - IT company

Yes thank you JT. From that list for me its MBE, RAP and EMC. I hold each of those, but MBE has really struggled for love from the market in the last couple of years (I missed out on its earlier run from single digits) - hopefully updated guidance in the next week. EMC looking very strong right now. And RAP is the epitome of disruption IMO.

SMA - (the MBE of china, direct carrier billing) and RNT - renters website in Australia competing with realestate.com.au are a couple more spec'ys you could add to the list, kind of " potentially disruptive" in their specific markets but no necessarily new technology

IMO

RNT annouce a cap raise @ 15cof up to 36 mill shares and alliance with Veda. Ive kept an eye on them and it seems they haven't been getting much traction even when offering their service for a free trial. An update here which I'm about to read

Ann: March 2016 Operating Update-RNT.AX

IMO

EMC has just double bagged for me. Great, but a lot of expectation building into this with still only 1 client contract signed up. Getting ahead of itself maybe?Looks like int still strong atp.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    EMC has just double bagged for me. Great, but a lot of expectation building into this with still only 1 client contract signed up. Getting ahead of itself maybe?Looks like int still strong atp.
    yes me too JT. It's all happened very quickly. Am hoping for a retrace, consolidation and chance for a top up shortly. It's a very tightly held register but.