sharetrader
Page 94 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Lots of radios ads for LC last couple of days and lots of loans came online today also.
    Maybe the drought is broken and LC are ramping up

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    Rubbish to the average punter who can't access the website full-time Lending Crowd is absolutely useless
    Without an auto-invest feature, you certainly need to be prepared and able to respond to new loans instantly whenever you get a notification. Busy people do go to the back of the queue!

It is not just busy people,you really need a desk job

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Without an auto-invest feature, you certainly need to be prepared and able to respond to new loans instantly whenever you get a notification. Busy people do go to the back of the queue!
    I got 2 of the many yesterday in my lunch break just checking my emails on mobile phone

LC is ON FIRE today. 4 loans already and 3 of them B-grade. It makes me wish I didn't put all my spare into the first B1 this morning.

One of my recent investments has been returned to my account this afternoon with LN000-069-634 - Buy reversed. I wondered why my balance had jumped up

Have been slowly building up LC loans, slow going.

Not sure what to do with the Business Loans - with personal guarantee's. Normally avoid them in HM, what do you guys do here? Can't work out my loans to avoid strategy

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post

Not sure what to do with the Business Loans - with personal guarantee's. Normally avoid them in HM, what do you guys do here? Can't work out my loans to avoid strategy
    Personally, Anything that has Property as a Guarantee I take very happily....

So far in 2.5 Years, two loans have gone 'Belly Up', both had Property as Security, and all investors were repaid in full on both occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post

Not sure it is possible to have a strategy with Lending Crowd. If you hang about more than a nano second you miss out. No time to look at anything. IMHO

I've got my first ever LC loan in collection. Should I expect a happy ending or have others out there had write-offs?
    ScreenHunt.jpg