sharetrader
Page 77 of 128 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast

No new loans on offer yet -- I bet that part of their system isn't working yet, and there will be a flood at some stage (likely when I'm not looking). However, the paying off of loans seems to be happening today, which is why I need more investments.

Can this be correct. Todays A2 loan. Age 32 years - Credit File age 22 years?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi783 View Post
    Can this be correct. Todays A2 loan. Age 32 years - Credit File age 22 years?
    Typo most likely > 12 Years would fit well ( 32 - 12 = 20 )

Anyone else find a $50K personal loan for someone so young with their own house already a little sus? A2 seemed too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Anyone else find a $50K personal loan for someone so young with their own house already a little sus? A2 seemed too low.
    Unfortunately PERSONAL does not tell us as Investors much at all!

Could be for a Wedding and Student Loan(s) consolidation.

We just do not know.

Not much going on here lately. Is it because there are less loans these days or everyone is happy. I am not as happy as I was with LC. Too many early re-payments, too much idle money waiting on loans and nearly impossible to get B1 and B2 loans.
    Back plugging away at Harmoney and seeing better results now after being hit rather hard with write offs earlier.
    At LC I have 159 loans active and 82 re-paid. I find it difficult to get on top of these figures as for every new investment there is 1 paid off, therefore a steady $700 or so not earning.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Not much going on here lately. Is it because there are less loans these days or everyone is happy. I am not as happy as I was with LC. Too many early re-payments, too much idle money waiting on loans and nearly impossible to get B1 and B2 loans.
    Back plugging away at Harmoney and seeing better results now after being hit rather hard with write offs earlier.
    At LC I have 159 loans active and 82 re-paid. I find it difficult to get on top of these figures as for every new investment there is 1 paid off, therefore a steady $700 or so not earning.
    I haven't invested in LC for over a month due to the very few loans. However, things are going very well over at Squirrel Money where I had $1,500 invested in one single day this week. Better earning 9% than having money sitting idle not working hard for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    You have to be sitting in the website ready to go to get any B1 and B2 loans. I have upped the amount into these loans now due to their scarcity. I stumbled on to a B1 14.79% this morning just as a client called. Busy trying to read the description really quickly while talking to the client as well as frantically clicking the buy button. Got in with seconds to spare. It was probably filled in under a minute.

Investing in C and D loans only at Harmoney trying to create some differentiation between it and LC. LC is at 10.97% average and Harmoney on 13.68%. I also had a recent run on Harmoney with defaults on mostly E and F loans.

All good fun though.
    Last edited by Toasty; 06-07-2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

LC/secured v Harmoney/unsecured is a good differentiation?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    LC/secured v Harmoney/unsecured is a good differentiation?
    While having some security instead of no security at all, the LC loan will only be covered to a point if a borrower defaulted and a vehicle was used as security . Also, vehicles depreciate fast.
    For example, if someone borrowed $20k for 60 months on LC and used their vehicle as security which is currently worth $8k then that vehicle will be worth less every year over the 5 year loan term.
    Last edited by icyfire; 09-07-2017 at 12:07 PM.