sharetrader
Page 66 of 128 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Hi Soolaimon (not heard from you for a while! )

Yes I too am in this loan. It had made good 4 days ago and the counter went back to 1 day late.

However their payment must have fallen thru and the counter continues.....

You can be sure LC are working hard in the background and bringing this to a close - one way or other
    Hi Saamee, As far as I know this loan is their first to get more than a month in arrears, so, yes, I am sure they will be aware of their great performance so far and will be doing their best for us. And themselves!!
    I have been logging on to my email many times a day now to try and catch a loan or two but not having much success and I am finding now that I have to invest up to $400 per loan to keep as near to fully invested as I can. This strategy can perpetuate itself as repaid loan values increase quite rapidly when a couple or so of larger investments are repaid in a few days.
    All good though, Cheers S.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Hi Saamee, As far as I know this loan is their first to get more than a month in arrears, so, yes, I am sure they will be aware of their great performance so far and will be doing their best for us. And themselves!!
    I have been logging on to my email many times a day now to try and catch a loan or two but not having much success and I am finding now that I have to invest up to $400 per loan to keep as near to fully invested as I can. This strategy can perpetuate itself as repaid loan values increase quite rapidly when a couple or so of larger investments are repaid in a few days.
    All good though, Cheers S.
    Are you already receiving the LC issued Email Alerts to both your PC and your Phone? They REALLY help...

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Are you already receiving the LC issued Email Alerts to both your PC and your Phone? They REALLY help...
    Yes I am but I am not on watch full time so miss a lot of them. I do notice though that later in the day around 4pm seems to be the time to be vigilant.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    I saw a small Lending crowd ad on Stuff (I think) the other night
    Caught them on NewsTalk ZB this morning ( Hosking O'Clock! )

What keeps me busy is this -- I generally invest $250 in A2s, and have around 12K$ invested: The repayments of the loans, which I suppose will happen more often with A2s than with Bs (and good on them). I got 3 the other day, and the rate over about 1.5 years is around 33% of loans. Hard work, but no problem if there are plenty of new investments, but there aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I don't have 0016-470 but I do have 011-237 which is now 35 days in arrears. This is the only loan I have out of 150+ that has been errant. Not like harmony where I have many defaults since it started. Not too worried yet, but will be interesting to see progress with payments/collection etc from LC.
    The referenced Loan appears to have been made good overnight and back to Zero - Guess the funds will be released very late next week after the clearing period.

I haven't seen a loan in days. Its taken me about 2 months to place my first allocation of money. I may have to place it in larger amounts.

I do like the speed of the website and the way everything is laid out.

LC website is down apparently. Its 12:50 PM now.

I did receive the tax certificate though through email. Thanks LC!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKiwi View Post
    LC website is down apparently. Its 12:50 PM now.

I did receive the tax certificate though through email. Thanks LC!
    Maybe only to new Loggings only. I've managed to stay Looged on the whole time ( I use Chromes Auto Easy Refresh Extension )

The Everyday LC Investors must now have a few $$'s stacked up ready to Invest, in what has been a noticeably quieter period @ LC for loans.

Could be a fair 'Bun Fight' the next time a small 14.79% ( B1 ) loan lands!! ;-)