sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Marketwinner did you buy any FRM ?? Good 4c out on Friday after the close imo.
    No. I didn’t. I am in the process of finding new broker. It has chance to pass its 52 week high. It has given astonishing return to investors who bought one year before, two year before, five year before and very recently three months before.

I saw heavy buying interest on poultry related stocks almost every markets such as developed, frontier and emerging markets on Friday. It is better to identify these types of stocks before others.

Good luck!

Poultry related stocks are the ones to watch in this global sell off. Have they become safe heavens? They have more legs.

FRM.ax. Disc : Long

It reported new 52 weeks high. Isn’t it? There could be more stocks in this type in almost all types of markets such as developed, emerging and frontier markets which can break their 52 weeks high and all time high.

Market had sell-off and volatility but some stocks were bucking the trend. One by one, they have begun to outperform the market. Based on the earning outlook and industry outlook we could expect positive outlook for poultry sector in 2016/17. In addition, the poultry market outlook over the next decade remains mostly positive.

This is one area where investors can get higher returns in the coming ten years.

Two main factors on the demand side are growing population and increased protein consumption in diets worldwide. Supply sides will strength through lower feed costs. By 2024, an additional 26 million metric tons of poultry will be produced worldwide.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 16-02-2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: To adjust sentences.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    It reported new 52 weeks high. Isn’t it? There could be more stocks in this type in almost all types of markets such as developed, emerging and frontier markets which can break their 52 weeks high and all time high.

Market had sell-off and volatility but some stocks were bucking the trend. One by one, they have begun to outperform the market. Based on the earning outlook and industry outlook we could expect positive outlook for poultry sector in 2016/17. In addition, the poultry market outlook over the next decade remains mostly positive.

This is one area where investors can get higher returns in the coming ten years.

Two main factors on the demand side are growing population and increased protein consumption in diets worldwide. Supply sides will strength through lower feed costs. By 2024, an additional 26 million metric tons of poultry will be produced worldwide.
    HI MW , FRM hit AUD $ 2.10 on 03/02/16 ...... been down to I think $1.53 since , now on the way back up .... few broken eggs along the way but I'm still in for the ride looking for $ 2.50

HI MW , FRM hit AUD $ 2.10 on 03/02/16 ...... been down to I think $1.53 since , now on the way back up .... few broken eggs along the way but I'm still in for the ride looking for $ 2.50
    Hi Stoploss

Today it closed at 1.77 up by more than 5%.Have you noticed all types of broken eggs (flue panic, market panic, volatility and sell off) have created and are creating opportunities in poultry stocks?

This is a year for undervalued stocks mainly for attractive food stocks. Those who have invested in correct type of stocks will outperform broader market in 2016/17. We should find out some attractive food related stocks including under researched attractive food stocks globally to enjoy food oriented bull market. Entire poultry group has become very bullish in the USA. American chickens are having a good time. It should spread to other markets as well. Currently, I am trying to find food related stocks in other Asian markets as well.

Please free to list other attractive stocks in the Australian market.

Advanced Member

Hi MW, I am holding a2m, BFC,TFL all food related in a way . However I like FRM best .

Advanced Member

Looks like this is right up your alley MW .....
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016021...ckyqp1cv5t.pdf

Looks like this is right up your alley MW .....
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016021...ckyqp1cv5t.pdf
    Thank you so much stoploss. I really appreciate. Just like me, its look like you are fond of food stocks. You are already a winner. Am I right?

It is time to identify winners for 2016/17 and coming bear market most probably in 2017/18.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 18-02-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Have a look at moving averages of some food stocks which include poultry stocks from the following link. Global poultry stocks have more legs.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/does-h...130529066.html

It is time to identify great opportunities in undervalued food and poultry related stocks globally in all types of markets such as developed, emerging and frontier markets.Curent food and poultry rally is unstoppable. Global consumers have more money in their pockets thanks to lower commodity prices. Therefore, they like to taste more tasty foods. Even during bad time they cannot postpone eating and drinking.

http://www.financial-market-news.com...rnings/883524/

Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM) Reaches New 12-Month High Following Better-Than-Expected Earnings
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 27-02-2016 at 10:10 AM.