sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    I was invoiced and I paid At the point of placing the order.

My assumption is that because your experience was an odd one - asked for (a), got (b) - it was with Computershare.
    Yes, it was. Nothing charged at all. Thanks for reply.

I got a tax summary from Computershare because I was curious as I haven't done a tax return in a decade. Realized after having looked at it that I could just pull everything I need off the site so didn't bother to get one for NZ Market link as well. I did my tax return on 11 May (online) and my refund was deposited into my account on 16 May. Couldn't believe how efficient it was.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    I got a tax summary from Computershare because I was curious as I haven't done a tax return in a decade. Realized after having looked at it that I could just pull everything I need off the site so didn't bother to get one for NZ Market link as well. I did my tax return on 11 May (online) and my refund was deposited into my account on 16 May. Couldn't believe how efficient it was.
    Yes, after the investment of several gazillion dollars on various IT hardware, IRD are now matching the turnaround time they managed in the mid 1970s.

Hoorah for progress!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Two years in a row I just phoned IRD and told them I could not manage their return site. I just gave the my dividend total, tax paid etc and they paid within days. Tried the same today and was told the figures had been entered, would be processed, ring back in June and may be able to provide a result, payment in August? I would receive some note in August anyway? - Seems I got the tealady.