sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
    Outstanding schumacher i owe it to you for my first ever double bagger quite amazing how it can go from up 100% in a day to sit around +50% must be a lot of profit taking going on hoping to pick more up before it really takes off!

Your welcome mcdongle- i think once the market realises what they are holding this will be a steal under 10c - more drilling to come but from what i can see we are on a Winner - some saying the next SYR i would be happy of it was 1/10 th of SYR

OUR GRADES ARE OUTSTANDING

IM BUYing more at these levels as market is about to be woken up to Australias largest and high grade graphite deposit - 2.6c is a gift ... i also expect a rally this afternoon to take it closer to 3c again- if not today perhaps tomorrow

If you consider we have had 90 million shares trade today (25% of the issued capital ) at VWAP (aVERAGE BUY PRICE ) OF 2.7c- wait until the wider investment community evaluates these results

Patience is KEY
    GLTA
    Schu
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 14-07-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy