sharetrader
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Yes can think I better ways to blow near on 6k ..what a waste will feel better when I have buyers for my sections ....planning on 100-115k net profit from under 10k invested ...

silly boy ....will be my first every admin ....and I've been close before ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

yes. looks like nothing will come back to my way...

stupid gamble ...usually never touch debt issued companies ....pretty much broke my first rule of trading .... got far too lax with limited study on the overall picture ...instead looking at the long dating of the opts... Gold producer near record high AUD Gold etc ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Where's SCHU?

Hope he wasn't too burnt on this.

yes for sure Schu would have lost a few dollars

YEP lost a few bucks but only 2k as sold out before administration at .003 c when they started to dilute and issue shares daily which was my warning to get out and whats interesting is that "NEXT MINING " who promoted this company have pubically come out and apoligised - just goes to show when companies pay for these releases we as investors still have to be wary - im not happy with a certain manager / management for leading us to believe we could resolve cashflow and get the other open pit up in time - i believe now they potentially mislead the market -

few less beers for a while should recover some of the loss

JB obviously the risks were there which is why oi only bought head shares - i hope you all good with an unfortunate outcome - GL with your property deal may you make a extra 6k profit
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 26-09-2016 at 03:05 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Yes wish i never heard of KBL think I'll keep to companies I've been following for awhile and have a good handle on rather that taking a pure spec gamble ...MKO up of late has made me near on 20k today so do feel better