sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IMO

Default KPO KALINA POWER-Making CLEAN POWER FROM WASTE HEAT

Tiny mkt cap re $16 mill plus options. S/P 5.4c
    20-40% more efficient than Organic Rankine Cycle
    KALiNA point of diff is a mixture of ammonia and water; ORC fluids typically Pentane, Butane , refrigerants, some are toxic

Extensive knowhow with patent portfolio
    Rights issue in progress of 3 for 4 @ 5c with 1 option for every 2 shares. Good entry point imo if it meets ones micro cap (riskier) investment criteria..

Currently burning through re $330,000 monthly
    15 planned, existing and demonstration plants Globally
    Download Document 991.71KB

Have picked up a few DYOR. A work in progress.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 17-09-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Tiny mkt cap re $16 mill plus options. S/P 5.4c
    20-40% more efficient than Organic Rankine Cycle
    KALiNA point of diff is a mixture of ammonia and water; ORC fluids typically Pentane, Butane , refrigerants, some are toxic

Extensive knowhow with patent portfolio
    Rights issue in progress of 3 for 4 @ 5c with 1 option for every 2 shares. Good entry point imo if it meets ones micro cap (riskier) investment criteria..

Currently burning through re $330,000 monthly
    15 planned, existing and demonstration plants Globally
    Download Document 991.71KB

Have picked up a few DYOR. A work in progress.
    Interesting technology - it seems they are not the only company that has the KALiNA cycle technology though. Not necessarily a bad thing, usually the first mover isn't the best, e.g. google wasn't the first search engine.

These sorts of company are my favourite - physical technology based ventures. Keep them coming Joshuatree.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

IMO

Yes i often avoid first movers as there is more risk.Pioneers can get the arrows in the back..
    Think its time to start an" Environmental , Green Stock , Ethical" type thread as the planet needs these more than ever . Its a great feeling making money on a stock that you know is actually going to make a difference. Too late to put ones head in the sand.

IMO

Welcome aboard Dej. heres some research/analysis/ promotion.
    http://www.ecoinvestor.com.au/Storie...Technology.htm

Welcome aboard Dej. heres some research/analysis/ promotion.
    http://www.ecoinvestor.com.au/Storie...Technology.htm
    Thanks Joshuatree, saw that on HC - very informative background on the companies history.

I see on HC about 4 to 5 regular posters all bought in today... a day after I buy in.... suspect.

HC regulars buying in is sometimes a really bad thing!
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

IMO

It is in my trading portfolio so hoping for a good swing on it. That sentiment could change of course.
    They didn't follow you Dej; one has a heart and a few have 100's of followers so they could be working as a team spruicking it up.

It is in my trading portfolio so hoping for a good swing on it. That sentiment could change of course.
    They didn't follow you Dej; one has a heart and a few have 100's of followers so they could be working as a team spruicking it up.

I didn't think they followed me but more that this is probably an indicator of increased volatility to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    I didn't think they followed me but more that this is probably an indicator of increased volatility to come!
    Happy I got in when I did - will look to double up over the next month or so if it doesn't rise too much more. Will look to double up on ATC over the coming month also if funds prevail.

Advanced Member

Picked up a small parcel last week at 6c based on your recommendations. Being a bit lazy I haven't looked into the CEO and the board of directors yet and was wondering whether you guys think these people have the expertise to bring their impressive technology to the market?

Advanced Member

Just had a look - should have bought more.