sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IMO

Yes i wasn't enthused by it long past with very little happening but as a friend pointed out succinctly "KPO has had a chequered past but new management and a new business model mean it can roll out their technology without the high upfront costs which was their problem in the past."

Hasn't been the prettiest few months for KPO. Market sentiment has been flipped on its head mainly due to delays with the Hainan plant and sell down by institutional investors. SP 6c as opposed to 12c early 2017. Who else is holding? Hopefully the quarterly this week can provide some positivity

Advanced Member

Was a buyer last year at 6c and sold most of them at 12c. Still have a "mighty" parcel of 8k shares for giggles.
    The reason why I sold was that despite the rapidly rising share price I couldn't see any announcements from management that would suggest the inflated sp was anything but speculation.

IMO

Had a look back at my trades last year; bought KPO @ 5.4c,sold re a third @ 12c another @ 15c and bailed on the rest @ 10c. Was a golden few months with small/nano caps but now its hard work and I'm stuck with a few at the mo.