sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An1

AWOL

Default An1

Cellmid has changed its name to Anagenics
    Ticker is now ASX:AN1

Thats if there is anyone out there remotely interested.

Usually I don't think there's much in a name but somehow Cellmid didn't do it for me.
    I voted to change, not sure it'll have a big impact but I think long term it's a good thing.
    Though I think we'll need patience to see a decent upturn in share price, but I have confidence it'll eventually come but I'm picking 2023.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Usually I don't think there's much in a name but somehow Cellmid didn't do it for me.
    I voted to change, not sure it'll have a big impact but I think long term it's a good thing.
    Though I think we'll need patience to see a decent upturn in share price, but I have confidence it'll eventually come but I'm picking 2023.
    A big plus might be the lack of toxic sludge that emanates from some CDY discussions elsewhere.

All that has gone on seems to have been buried along with the ticker. RIP CDY

Arise AN1

AWOL

Roquefort investments will be relisting on 21 Dec on the LSE

Roquefort is purchasing Lyramid in order to develop the Cellmid/Anagenic patents that Lyramid has access to.

An interesting week coming up with this.

This Company reminds me a little of BLT or WDT on the NZX. They have a good and effective product but getting it recognised and purchased is a huge battle. I think WDT is finally cracking it and BLT has hung tough over the years with sometimes promising results...
    I think AN1 will do well in the long term simply because I believe they have one of the best products out there for hair loss and now they have expanded their offerings....
    The coverage from Pitt Street research was also very interesting, valuing the Company between 21 and 30 cents a share.

It's always encouraging to see directors buying on the market and holding a significant amount of shares.

CEO has been replaced without much explanation. Perhaps not getting the results expected.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    CEO has been replaced without much explanation. Perhaps not getting the results expected.
    My best guess is that the CEO has decided to relinquish CEO control of AN1 to her obvious replacement who has had two years to get to know the ropes.
    It may very well be all part of a plan related to the divestment of Lyramid and subsequent eventual purchase by Roquefort. The ex CEO is currently on the board of both companies and given her high shareholding in AN1 is probably very interested in making sure there isn't any duckshoving going on with royalties and sub licensing payments due to AN1.

Eventually.

Been a long hard row to hoe this one but this 4C coming up in April may show an improvement probably already acknowledged by the sidestepping CEO as a good time to make the change.

Hang in there, mate.
    (Accumulating at ridiculous prices)
    Also the Let There Be Hair supplement product in their arsenal actually works.
    Living proof.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 29-03-2022 at 07:21 PM.

AWOL

This is one weird stock.

Promising announcements in the past few years usually results in the SP dropping.

After a couple of weeks the SP suddenly shoots up 13% today on no news whatsoever.

So one can conclude that either there is a leak of some sort or it takes two weeks for something to register with the

Aussie punters.

Not complaining.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 31-03-2022 at 02:43 PM.

Perhaps others also believe prices at these low levels are cheap. I certainly have been accumulating.
    Volume is still low.
    But with 5 million cash in the bank, some great products and MCAP of only 11 million.....seems a bargain to me!
    Only time will tell!