sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I guess that is you are called "Cautious Couta"!
    Yeah, I can hardly believe it myself.

Emirates are withdrawing A380's from the AKL --> SYD run. They are being replaced by Queer and Nasty Airlines A330's instead.

http://australianaviation.com.au/201...s-drops-route/

Cabinet ministers travelling to Europe on vital government business will not be pleased.

Is the Blitzkrieg launched by sand state airlines faltering? Is the Tasman Emirates Stalingrad?

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Last edited by Marilyn Munroe; 01-06-2017 at 12:59 PM. Reason: grammar
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

IMO there's far too much capacity on TT routes. Some reduction is both warranted and inevitable.

The lunch talk/questions off the record, will probably determine the close price.

Quote Originally Posted by RTFQ View Post
    The lunch talk/questions off the record, will probably determine the close price.
    So true - that carefully disguised nudge nudge wink wink not really disclosing anything chatter

If only Roger was there!!!!!
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    brought in about yr ago at 2.30 got the special divs + div , brought at 1.75 lots + more divs just sold the remainer of my shares reckon gains + divs = just over 100% gain in a yr so I thinks its difenetly one if not the best performing stock on the nzx wether it continues who knows but im departing the flight thx air nz for the great ride.
    Its been great cycle ride In at AIR for sure Bull and can understand you taking profits atp. Im still enjoying the results atm and hope she runs a while longer. Fab Day all-round here.

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Looks like the finger of death pattern has developed...

QAN up 6 cents to over $5 today (and that's without upgraded profit guidance), and has also been extremely strong in recent months. Gives a useful insight into how investors on the other side of the Tasman also believe the competitive environment is now more benign.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    Looks like the finger of death pattern has developed...
    Yep, I've probably been given the fingers by all the downrampers, but exactly which pattern are you on about?

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Yep, I've probably been given the fingers by all the downrampers, but exactly which pattern are you on about?
    That sharp price spike on my/your screen, 285 close 295 launch today , typically followed by a negative period that may or may not recover. But then again if it is overseas investors driving the trend then "the sky may be the limit"... no pun intended. perhaps they think it should be more like our auuwwwssttraleeen bros