sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    My bad little experience I had on the last page has been resolved, its in the other thread here https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...l=1#post682234.

AirNZ has come to the party and we've had an exceptionally good outcome.

I am very impressed with their customer service and have a much higher opinion of the company as a shareholder.
    As a shareholder I'm gutted - giving stuff away to make up for 'mistakes' hurts profit
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Yes, & yes. My experience, what others do is up to them. If they follow through then I'm sure airnz will sort them out.

Trust me, compared to Jetstar this is leagues ahead. Be happy you're a shareholder, airnz looks after their customers. You don't like it sell your shares I'll buy them off you.

Less than a year ago AIR share price was $1.75

Isn't that half of what it is now?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Less than a year ago AIR share price was $1.75

Isn't that half of what it is now?
    You know it is mate. Its been a great year to be an AIR shareholder, double your money plus dividends, (quite the opposite of what a number of doomsayers were predicting less than a year ago).
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-09-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You know it is mate. Its been a great year to be an AIR shareholder, double your money plus dividends, (quite the opposite of what a number of doomsayers were predicting less than a year ago).
    Suppose it would be stupid thinking it might double again in the next 12 months

But 5 bucks would be fine - especially with a good outlook next August after recording their second highest ever profit ....but heck could be making record profits in F19

http://www.4-traders.com/AIR-NEW-ZEA...07/financials/ Average broker outlook for the next 3 years contained therein.
    Must say I was very surprised by IATA lifting their passenger growth expectations for the Asia Pacific region as much as they did, (as reported in the Gaynor article).
    I would think with that sort of ongoing growth in this region and managements confidence in profit growth that the analysts estimates contained therein look fairly conservative.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-09-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Suppose it would be stupid thinking it might double again in the next 12 months

But 5 bucks would be fine - especially with a good outlook next August after recording their second highest ever profit ....but heck could be making record profits in F19
    No worries winner, if a large scale war breaks out, the price will soon half again back to $1.75.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    My bad little experience I had on the last page has been resolved, its in the other thread here https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...l=1#post682234.

AirNZ has come to the party and we've had an exceptionally good outcome.

I am very impressed with their customer service and have a much higher opinion of the company as a shareholder.
    I hope you are happy with the product...if not at least you will comforted that you got it discounted..I really hope you are petite, tiny or real short..actually all will
    be helpful....

Banned

As a couple our combined weight will be 130kg. And I can comfortably sleep on two seats on a plane, to be able to stretch 1.55M and 74cm wide is going to be fantastic.

Also get extra 2 fat pillows, fat blanket, fat mattress. Cheers.