sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    As a couple our combined weight will be 130kg. And I can comfortably sleep on two seats on a plane, to be able to stretch 1.55M and 74cm wide is going to be fantastic.

Also get extra 2 fat pillows, fat blanket, fat mattress. Cheers.
    I know what you get...I was given it free once in economy...love the stretch out 1.55m comment.. your height is the key and the position you can actually sleep which you fail to mention...you have to be very short or able to curl into a ball to sleep as you will have no leg room with it fully set up. For someone that sleeps two thirds of any flight I found being over six foot it actually impossible to use...explains why they consider it as a product fail and not been able to on sell it...all the best. In the last couple of days did you consider Emirates 100th A380 sale - Premium seats were on at half price...that was the deal of the past week. They must have real surplus seats out of AKl currently..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I know what you get...I was given it free once in economy...love the stretch out 1.55m comment.. your height is the key and the position you can actually sleep which you fail to mention...you have to be very short or able to curl into a ball to sleep as you will have no leg room with it fully set up. For someone that sleeps two thirds of any flight I found being over six foot it actually impossible to use...explains why they consider it as a product fail and not been able to on sell it...all the best. In the last couple of days did you consider Emirates 100th A380 sale - Premium seats were on at half price...that was the deal of the past week. They must have real surplus seats out of AKl currently..
    With you on that one. I am 187 cm tall and have had the Sky Couch twice now. (not paid for just by seat selection and not many ppl on flight). But its not long enough for me and I cannot sleep properly because my legs have to be curled and I need to stretch. So never would I pay for it. I was with my partner on the second leg and we did try and spoon. After 20 mins just gave up.. too uncomfortable not being about to move at all because no room. So went back to sitting. Its a good concept but probably works better on the smaller Asian audience.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    No worries winner, if a large scale war breaks out, the price will soon half again back to $1.75.
    So true...surprised where it has settled for now however have no complaints.

Advanced Member

With the Korean problem. The whole oil delivery situation could change .

Air's forward fuel contracts may come under pressure " Force majeure " . Maybe not..

Disc. Not a holder..

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    With the Korean problem. The whole oil delivery situation could change .

Air's forward fuel contracts may come under pressure " Force majeure " . Maybe not..

Disc. Not a holder..
    Texas is also another oil issue...

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Originally Posted by couta1

No worries winner, if a large scale war breaks out, the price will soon half again back to $1.75.

Seems that the divi which is due to go ex on the 7th (11cps) , has been the motivator behind the rising price since early August. Perhaps we will now see some exit strategies kick in as the rise has delivered roughly between 20c to 30c top-up for those people, a bit larger than the divi will deliver.
    Last edited by arc; 06-09-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Banned

So then a price fall to say 3.40 is on the cards, then slowly going back up or languishing at that level?
    I'm now in the position of needing to juggle funds. Sell air after divi, sell the dogpoop that is mpg and cut my losses, have a plan now you can - get a loan from gem finance. Ah but this is for another thread.

And sky couch, my thin short frame is going to enjoy the free upgrade to London. I'll post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post

And sky couch, my thin short frame is going to enjoy the free upgrade to London. I'll post pics.
    .......please don't
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

In my opinion is the positive FY18 outlook, (market is always looking forward) outlined by management at the results presentation and as signaled by the increased dividend, that's driven the SP to $3.60.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    In my opinion is the positive FY18 outlook, (market is always looking forward) outlined by management at the results presentation and as signaled by the increased dividend, that's driven the SP to $3.60.
    And the world goes by ????.. Not in my opinion ... https://www.google.com.ua/search?dcr...k1.QHrIjNKIg08

To rapidly these days..