sharetrader
Page 565 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 6546551555556156256356456556656756856957561566510651565 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 20199

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Back in again today,enjoying the snacks, actually today I bought a whole meal.
    They are very well cared for shares.
    You should do very well with them.
    They were mine.!!..lol.

I'm getting dizzy for you mate...I thought you implied the world was ending this morning. Just as well we have stabilising shareholders out there prepared to enjoy the ride despite the turbulence.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I'm getting dizzy for you mate...I thought you implied the world was ending this morning. Just as well we have stabilising shareholders out there prepared to enjoy the ride despite the turbulence.
    Come on Mate, look at the time of that post, well before market open, I take opportunities as they arise. Maybe I shouldn't put all my movements up if it's causing vertigo for some holders. PS-You'll see I'm consistent in my stand about this stock though after being taught many lessons.
    Last edited by couta1; 22-04-2016 at 12:16 PM.

"Fare" enough mate, I now see that was a very early start to the day. Maybe you hadn't had your coffee at 6.00 a.m. and your thinking was foggy You're morphing into a good horse, (bird ?) trader and I respect that totally. I have some dry powder ready for any further weakness this afternoon. Maybe Percy will make me a donation by selling some at $2.75...I live in hope
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-04-2016 at 12:24 PM.

percy

Sorry Couta1 cleaned me out.
    Sold at $2.83.
    Will be interesting to see if the Tegel bird, brought at $1.55 flies higher than AIR.

You should do okay with Tegal..sometimes paying full brokerage with a full service broker is a good thing eh Percy.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-04-2016 at 01:08 PM.

percy

You should do okay with Tegal..sometimes paying full brokerage with a full service broker is a good thing eh Percy.
    Yes the successful allocations into IPOs, certainly pays a lot of brokerage.
    Yet one of the main reasons I use Craigs is because I could not cope with Australian currency [or paperwork].Having both a NZ and an Australian cash management account works really well.My Aussie dividend cheques go into it, and I can use those funds straight away.SPP and rights issues Craig's take up for me too.
    Craig's were very helpful yesterday.I went to sell half my GMM.As my shareholder statement went back a few years. I got them to check I still owned them all.My shareholder number started with a 1 not an I.Craig's rang the registry and found it should have had the I then the 1.So again they helped me out.

Friday late afternoon before a long weekend often a good time to bag a bargain as weak holders and some traders don't want to hold over the long weekend.
    You jumped a bit early mate. Look at this important head's up I gave you good folks this morning. I'm starting to get hungry now we're in the late 270's
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-04-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Banned

You jumped a bit early mate. Look at this important head's up I gave you good folks this morning. I'm starting to get hungry now we're in the late 270's
    Yeah but not so bad as it was a 3 course meal so I'm still currently buying dessert. (Avg price $2.81) Finished now and I just discovered it was actually an 8 course meal (No wonder I'm feeling bloated)
    Last edited by couta1; 22-04-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Yeah but not so bad as it was a 3 course meal so I'm still currently buying dessert. (Avg price $2.81) Finished now and I just discovered it was actually an 8 course meal (No wonder I'm feeling bloated)
    LOL mate, sounds like my trip to Valentines restaurant last week