sharetrader
Page 615 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 11551556560561161261361461561661761861962566571511151615 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 20189

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
    wow, talk about passive-aggressive.
    Was myself in those kind of situation more than once.

Banned

ergo, rub it in?

Yeah nah.

Guru

FWIW, just flew the 787 from Shanghai to Auckland and the experience was great. Flew the same plane to Tokio a month ago and again cannot say how good these new planes are. Also flew KLM from Amsterdam to Shanghai in a clapped out 747-400 and well the difference is just breathtaking...
    Both planes were full, so that does bode well for AIRNZ.

I know I'm going against the grain here but I bought some more today. Nothing major but quite simply I think it's oversold.

Workingdad, are you still up to your nuts in CEN? I hope so. CEN has been dulling my AIR pain over the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Workingdad, are you still up to your nuts in CEN? I hope so, it's been dulling my AIR pain over the last few days.
    No, sold out when it hit $5 and really happy with how it played out, I haven't got as much tied up in AIR as I did in CEN - been more cautious due to some concern on international factors and exposure to global economics.

Playing a similar strategy to CEN though. Yes AIR has some headwind but if the VAH thing works out to be neutral or even favourable there is the opportunity for some good gains. My average is higher than I want it to be in the $2.50's range and if it gets back to that I will consider dumping them all depending on any information at the time. Just trying to calculate a stop loss at present - maybe $2.20.

ASB securities has been down the majority of the day but from what I could see there is some pretty strong resistance in the mid $2.35s with significant volume traded since then which I know can be broken but fundamentally at this price it seems worth a bit of a roll of the dice. Time will tell if its the right call but its been a good year but as you say - being nuts deep in CEN has given a margin of error.
    Last edited by workingdad; 06-05-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    I know I'm going against the grain here but I bought some more today. Nothing major but quite simply I think it's oversold.
    Your last sentence would be the understatement of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Your last sentence would be the understatement of the year.
    Yeah but is there more to come is the million dollar question

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    Yeah but is there more to come is the million dollar question
    Let the herd continue to jump of the cliff but as you know all herds eventually run out of numbers, and then...

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Let the herd continue to jump of the cliff but as you know all herds eventually run out of numbers, and then...
    Or is it a flock lol