sharetrader
Page 636 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 13653658662663263363463563663763863964064668673611361636 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 20199

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I don't see many posts on here that look at Fibonacci numbers but what the heck, with so many other theories out there, why not throw this in the mix.

Yesterday was the 21st trading day since the recent highs so potential for today to provide a rebound. It doesn't look like a rebound will happen today so on the daily chart, the next day could be day 34 which means more short term pain.

Alternatively, a lower close this week will be 5 consecutive weeks of price falling. So there could be potential for a rebound next week, if not, lets look towards day 34 being the next low or week 8 being the time for a rebound.

Now some of you may see this as tea leave stuff but what you don't realise is that the koru on the air new zealand emblem is an illustration of fibonacci numbers expanding. Coincidence you say... hmmm I'm not sure.
    Spooky eh

I love the way nature works

Membaa

Hat tip to Hoop and Xerof, only 10c or so away from their TA calculated price targets after the Head & Shoulders breakdown. http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...l=1#post618025

Well done guys, outstanding insights.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Why do I always get headphones which only have sound on one side

As you all should be aware I think that anyone buying airline shares is several sandwiches short of a picnic but I must say I find this recent descent more horrifying than yesterdays approach to Kuala Lumpur International through a thunderstorm (never seen an air-hostess look so terrified).

One wonders whether the combination of a decline of the NZD against the USD, higher oil prices and that Emirates have changed from handing out those nice hot real hand towels before take-off to a cold moist disposable tissue (started May 1st apparently) is adding to the woes of AIR's own particular situation.

But on a more upbeat note the strawberry and pomegranate smoothies (topped with whipped cream for an extra 4 dirhams) from Pinkberry in Terminal B at Dubai International are as good as ever.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 12-05-2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: decent to descent; more...
    om mani peme hum

Guru

This is one of those share atm that if you put in a buy order and have to go out for the day,with no way to check--you'd better cancel it first....wait till your right there,on deck. Your either not going to get it going one way ...or get burned if it goes the other.
    Last edited by skid; 13-05-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    This is one of those share atm that if you put in a buy order and have to go out for the day,with no way to check--you'd better cancel it first....wait till your right there,on deck. Your either not going to get it going one way ...or get burned if it goes the other.
    Some people use stops, others might even use limit stops (and limit buys). Then spend the day doing whatever they want to rather than watching with a finger on the trigger.

But that's like buying a lottery ticket and not watching the draw. Where's the fun in that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Some people use stops, others might even use limit stops (and limit buys). Then spend the day doing whatever they want to rather than watching with a finger on the trigger.
    And some may use none of the above and just buy at whatever the price was at the time and hold, collect divvys and spend the day doing what they want. PS-Stops and limit stops are terms I use only on the ski slopes.
    Last edited by couta1; 13-05-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    And some may use none of the above and just buy at whatever the price was at the time and hold, collect divvys and spend the day doing what they want. PS-Stops and limit stops are terms I use only on the ski slopes.
    Do you ski naked like you invest naked?
    Lol. Have a nice day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Do you ski naked like you invest naked?
    Lol. Have a nice day.
    Would love to but Kathmandu need as much help as they can get so I keep buying their gear, and that's the naked truth

next batter up is support @ 2.25.