sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    All those others are redundant since wireless IQ Buds arrived from Nuheara (NUH on the ASX)
    Hear What You Want to Hear - Life Changing Wireless Earbuds‎
    Thanks for that JT I was going to splash out on some Bose 35's but will check these out. Hmm Nuheara on ASX - might be worth a closer look.

Quote Originally Posted by Eval View Post
    That's for sure. Readies need to be little smart and not completely dumb. When someone say jump or board doesn't mean have to follow and act. Everyone have their own opinions and sentiments.

I have seen this type of actions time to time. At end of February/march earlier similar thing happened with A2M 2-3 days lafter after 1h17 announcement. When scared kiwi mum/dad started dumping in morning before ASX open. I took the opportunity to buy ATM @ 2.28 (22cents cheaper) and sold it when first time it hit to 3.80 in May. Made a healthy profit of over $80k in short periods.

We all are here to make money 💰. Just need to be little smart with act.

Going to catch up couple of Friends. One is still working at Morgan Stanley.

Yep, got to act fast .....and with conviction to make a bob eh. I don't have the wherewithal to look at price actions every minute of the day - I leave that to you hungry guys.

Eval, I would have taken you for a Merrill Lynch type of guy.

Anyway have a good catchup with your friends - see if they know about AIR as a great investment.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Highly likely just some a bit tight set automatic stop-losses. Doubt that many mum and dad investors would use them.

I guess time will tell - but maybe the people who set these stop losses are at the end the lucky ones? Capital conservation is an important investment principle.

Discl: don't (hold) and didn't (sell);

Ah yes - and would expect AIR's next update to be positive (still reflecting the Lions tour), but not so sure about the one which will follow next. Remember - markets are forwards looking ...
    Yes agree BP, mum and dad investors are usually out being well...mum and dads..not following the market in real time....

JT interesting..I like the size and convenience of those especially for travel

ps Tickets gone..hope you enjoy the game!
    Last edited by Raz; 22-07-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Banned
    Last edited by Eval; 22-07-2017 at 02:42 PM.

I wonder if the whispers of Chicago will come to fruition? We'll know soon enough no doubt.

Interesting events on the Friday I must say. I'm guessing some people read the announcement too fast (or just didn't read properly) panicked and thought their holdings were about to get diluted through a new share offer and started selling the entire boat. Good work to those ballsy enough to capitalise(pun intended).

Anyways, the result comes in a months time. Lets all gaze into our crystal balls and make some brave and foolish predictions. From memory, the interim result had 475m-525m predicted pre tax. Then we had the investor day where they said it would exceed the 525m mark. I guess they have information on forwards bookings at the time so there is a basis to it. It will be interesting to see if they blow it out of the water, would give the current share price some support.

Banned

Just checked into the Koru longue here in WGTN courtesy of my wife's Elite status(Never been in one before) About to enjoy lots of yummy food and drink. This time last year I was a large retail shareholder, things were pretty volatile back then on the Aircoaster. Just got a message that our flight has been delayed 45 mins, more time to pig out aye.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just checked into the Koru longue here in WGTN courtesy of my wife's Elite status(Never been in one before) About to enjoy lots of yummy food and drink. This time last year I was a large retail shareholder, things were pretty volatile back then on the Aircoaster. Just got a message that our flight has been delayed 45 mins, more time to pig out aye.
    Hope you get to wherever mate

Look out for eval in the Koru ...he might be there with you.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Have a great holiday in Queenstown mate. Beat up the ski slopes and us shareholders will enjoy a rest from you beating up on the share price, sorry buddy, I couldn't resist that quip
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-07-2017 at 11:56 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

...as our flight has been delayed again, and it's not even a bad weather day.
    You sure that this is Air NZ. Sounds like JetStar to me!
    om mani peme hum